Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tennessee Jag Killers?

(09-23-2018, 04:01 PM)VondyP Wrote: LOL looks like the broomster was right!

jags cant handle this!!!!

The Jags needed this loss in my opinion. Maybe it will bring them back to earth a bit and stop thinking that they are just the best thing ever. We will still win the division.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-21-2018, 03:56 PM)scottyg Wrote: Pre-game is all they got.

[Image: giphy.webp]
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

The flaming tack strikes again.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Vrabel and staff looking pretty good. 2-0 division record looking really good.
Ugly game but we'll take it. Feels good to have seen this coming. Think you guys got that emotional letdown from last week. And marrone reminds me of mularkey in so many ways
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Vrabel and staff looking pretty good. 2-0 division record looking really good.
Ugly game but we'll take it. Feels good to have seen this coming. Think you guys got that emotional letdown from last week. And marrone reminds me of mularkey in so many ways

Good win, we got flat out beat. Again.

(09-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Vrabel and staff looking pretty good. 2-0 division record looking really good.

Enjoy your 8-8 season Smile
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-23-2018, 05:33 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Enjoy your 8-8 season Smile

Jags are capable of being 8-8 as well. This is the type of team to lose next week against the Jets, but then destroy the Chiefs week after. I really do hope this team comes out at home next week against the Jets and destroys them, but until we see it we can't expect anything like that. They won and are in the driver seat.

Congrats to the Titans. They were the more aggressive team and physical team today. They repeatedly beat the Jaguars to the punch and deserved to win.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

I told everyone here before season started jags would go 8-8. to much postive medeia attention dureing off season with high expentions. Jags always crash when expentions are high.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-24-2018, 08:10 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told everyone here before season started jags would go 8-8.  to much postive medeia attention dureing off season with high expentions. Jags always crash when expentions are high.

I don't get it wolfie. Do you throw stuff like this out there so in the event it happens you can tell people "I told you so"? Or do you really believe that a roster this talented will only go 8-8? We lost to the tacks, it sucks, but lets rickroll the jets and move on. If last year taught us anything it is that what we do vs the tacks has little bearing on how our season ends.

(09-24-2018, 08:15 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 08:10 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I told everyone here before season started jags would go 8-8.  to much postive medeia attention dureing off season with high expentions. Jags always crash when expentions are high.

I don't get it wolfie. Do you throw stuff like this out there so in the event it happens you can tell people "I told you so"? Or do you really believe that a roster this talented will only go 8-8? We lost to the tacks, it sucks, but lets rickroll the jets and move on. If last year taught us anything it is that what we do vs the tacks has little bearing on how our season ends.

I'm pretty close to believing that he's a troll.
Huh

(09-22-2018, 08:11 AM)Jags Wrote:
(09-22-2018, 07:53 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: True in more ways than one.

We need a tack fan emoji, that one ND keeps using has too white a smile.

[Image: 9610a31424dc82785e5a0bdc4c1ad31f.jpg]
[Image: L0W5C7o.jpg]

[Image: redneck_island.jpg]
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

Florida man has done a lot of things in his time.