Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

(09-23-2018, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I feel let down coming this week. Some nagging injuries, missing key pieces, and a hated division opponent the week after an emotional win.Its ripe for a blowout, especially if the QB gets rattled early by the tough defensive line.

If Delanie Walker were playing, I might feel Tue same way, but this just feels different than last year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 09:22 AM by RicoTx.)

Corey Grant has a huge day today...book it.

With that...off to the stadium, well parking lot.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-23-2018, 08:59 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 08:51 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 3-0 baby! Lets go!

I thought the opossum was a Cleveland specialty?

Hmmmmm? I'll need to google this. Wouldn't want to offend the toothless palate of a sft's fan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkyc.co...-596934293

Looking forward to the beat-down. Tacks been running their mouths about last seasons 'sweep' way to long. I wanted them in the playoffs, but I will settle for right now. DUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVAAAAAALLLLL!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 09:54 AM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

Honestly I am getting reala tired anad real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissuebsoft as they come it seems. Heat ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

(09-23-2018, 09:52 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Honestly I am getting real tired and real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissue soft as they come it seems. The best ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

Krayz_Jville_D
Honestly I am getting real tired and real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissue soft as they come it seems. The best ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

(09-23-2018, 09:52 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Honestly I am getting reala tired anad real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissuebsoft as they come it seems. Heat ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

(09-23-2018, 09:52 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Honestly I am getting real tired and real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissue soft as they come it seems. The best ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

Early morning drinking never turns out good.

Doesn't matter if it's Lame or Mary....the tacks are going down....and going down hard.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-23-2018, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 09:52 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Honestly I am getting reala tired anad real sick of fournette.. I admittedly was a proponent of taking him at 4.. and boy I am just about ready to admit how wrong I was. This dude is as tissuebsoft as they come it seems. Heat ability is availability and fournette has NONE of that

Early morning drinking never turns out good.

Ya... on my phone and apparently edit isnt working right lolol my keyboard on the phone is awful if i dont go super slow ut presses multiple letters Sad

(09-23-2018, 09:20 AM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I feel let down coming this week. Some nagging injuries, missing key pieces, and a hated division opponent the week after an emotional win.Its ripe for a blowout, especially if the QB gets rattled early by the tough defensive line.

Are you talking about the Jags or the Titans in this post? Because it easily can apply to both

Yes.

(09-23-2018, 09:57 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 09:54 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Early morning drinking never turns out good.

Ya1... on my phone and apparently edit isnt working right lolol my keyboard on the phone is awful if i dont go super slow ut presses multiple letters Sad

It's trying to save you from yourself.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm looking forward as much to this game than the Patriots game.

(09-23-2018, 10:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm looking forward as much to this game than the Patriots game.

Same here. Besides being a division rival, they have an opportunity to get another monkey off their back in two straight weeks.  If they do that, which I think they will, they’ll be hard to stop the rest of the season.  Also looking forward to when they play the eagles.

(09-23-2018, 09:55 AM)Mowerguy Wrote: Doesn't matter if it's Lame or Mary....the tacks are going down....and going down hard.

They'll both be active. It's just a question of what order they get beaten in.

Cheering here from Nashville. I should go outside and let out a big "DUUUVVVALLLLL" to all these Titans fans around me but I'll be nice.

(09-23-2018, 10:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I'm looking forward as much to this game than the Patriots game.

Me too have to sweep them this year.
No Fun

The tacks will be division leaders later today. Jags will be licking their paws .
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-23-2018, 11:19 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: The tacks will be division leaders later today. Jags will be licking their paws .

They'll have to clean the paws after shredding the tittians, but your first sentence is going to disappoint you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2018, 10:59 AM)nhiverson Wrote:

Me too have to sweep them this year.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.  Ninja
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-23-2018, 10:41 AM)Brett Wrote: Cheering here from Nashville. I should go outside and let out a big "DUUUVVVALLLLL" to all these Titans fans around me but I'll be nice.

You know they wont hear you over mike keiths "touchdown titans" all day
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-23-2018, 11:24 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:41 AM)Brett Wrote: Cheering here from Nashville. I should go outside and let out a big "DUUUVVVALLLLL" to all these Titans fans around me but I'll be nice.

You know they wont hear you over mike keiths "touchdown titans" all day

I have no idea who that is but I guess it's the guy that screams that when you score touchdowns? I haven't heard him say it since last year so that's probably part of the reason.

I think the Jags win but also feel its gonna be closer than the spread implies. I don't like em but this current titans team is tough as old boots and aren't gonna backdown at all, even with Gabbert,

We need to shutdown the run game early, play aggressive on all of their receivers so we force Gabbert to think vs giving him soft cushions to throw into and as always blake needs to take care of the ball.