Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

I had a really busy week so I didn't follow the news as much this week, but were we expecting Hayden and Cann to be inactive too?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So no Fournette but Jalen is good to go. Hopefully Fournette isn't too bad and missing games now will help come November/December. 

Just win boys, 3-0 sounds pretty sweet!!

Dear jaguars don't let gabbert beat us twice with two different teams in back to back years.

We should destroy the tacks no mercy full throttle
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Also I fully expect the Fowler SSS chest puffing to continue with the Titans on their third string RT.

Hayden and Cann too?!

I don’t like that.

Might as well go ahead and put Fournette as questionable on every injury report for the rest of the year. Dude has an entire offseason off, then plays one half and is out for who knows how long from a hamstring injury. Unbelievable.

I'm not worried about Hayden and Cann being out much, more worried about Wells vs Morgan, Landry, Orakpo

Cann is more of a concern than Hayden IMO. I expect a heavy dose of Yeldon blocking.

97% of the nfl.com pick ‘em took jags in this one. Yikes.

(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote: 97% of the nfl.com pick ‘em took jags in this one.  Yikes.

3% know the truth
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)Jags Wrote: 97% of the nfl.com pick ‘em took jags in this one.  Yikes.

3% know the truth

I’m thinking it’s 3% that thought it was futbol not football.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 12:04 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

Hope for a good game. Gonna be an hr or 2 behind (stinking work). So no game thread gloating for me. Just know i told ya so. Good luck to both teams.

(09-23-2018, 12:02 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:00 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 3% know the truth

I’m thinking it’s 3% that thought it was futbol not football.

Haha yeah. Sounds about right

(09-23-2018, 11:46 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: Might as well go ahead and put Fournette as questionable on every injury report for the rest of the year. Dude has an entire offseason off, then plays one half and is out for who knows how long from a hamstring injury. Unbelievable.

I take it you have never played competitive sports. Doesn’t matter how ready you are, how rested you are, how good of a shape you are. These guys put out so much energy and hamstrings are delicate. A pulled hammy can happen any time and there’s nothing you can do about it and can take a long time to heal. And it’s incredibly easy to set it back if not careful. You can’t play through that kind of injury

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 12:09 PM by Jags.)

(09-23-2018, 12:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hope for a good game. Gonna be an hr or 2 behind (stinking work). So no game thread gloating for me. Just know i told ya so. Good luck to both teams.

(09-23-2018, 12:02 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m thinking it’s 3% that thought it was futbol not football.

Enjoy work(as best you can).  I’d not worry about dvr’ing this one.  At least your brooms can retire after today.  Hope the Jags cause no serious injuries to your team.

...and may you weep at night with visions of Blaine Gabbert in the fetal position. Like we had to do for so long.

(09-23-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:03 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hope for a good game. Gonna be an hr or 2 behind (stinking work). So no game thread gloating for me. Just know i told ya so. Good luck to both teams.

Enjoy work(as best you can).  I’d not worry about dvr’ing this one.  At least your brooms can retire after today.  Hope the Jags cause no serious injuries to your team.

Oh no. Got dish hopper for this reason. Cant miss seeing the broom go for 3 in a row

Hoping the tacks offense takes the field first. I want our defense to set the tone early and maybe force a turnover.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Feeling kinda iffy this game. Robinson and Cann out, no Fournete.... Bortles needs to be "up" again today. Lets see if Blake can be consistently good this year and if we can get off to another fast start.

D may need to win this one, well see what depth we have at O line today. 

Need to slow that pass rush with Grant.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 12:32 PM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

Anyone just catch on cbs taylor lewan strait barfing on camera in pregame just now?