Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Titans Game Day Thread***

Ewww not crazy about teal pants lol
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Anyone just catch on cbs taylor lewan strait barfing on camera in pregame just now?

I thought I saw that.  Then wasn’t sure if he was just spitting out Gatorade.  Funny color though.

(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Anyone just catch on cbs taylor lewan strait barfing on camera in pregame just now?

After getting smoked by Andre Branch, the thought of having to block Campbell all day made him violently ill.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Lets Go Jags!!!!!

Last week we had Jim Nantz calling the game. Today, CBS sent the interns.

Lets go Jags!

7 straight home wins?! Damn, let's make it 8

My whole week will be ruined if we lose to them again.

Spero Dedes? Just what the Titans ordered.
No pain, no gain.

LETS GO JAGS!! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Missed the first 2 weeks on here, but happy to be back with you guys for another season. Worried about the trap game today with Gabbert though. Hope the Jags put the hurt on the Tacks, as they should.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin

not a fan of the teal bottoms. ew...

Let's go Blake

Just like last week

Started with a pass. Victory
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Bortles looking like last week. Good start so far. Man this team could be LETHAL if Blake all of a sudden starts to ball on the regular.

AJ Cann randomly out?
No pain, no gain.

Quick passes will negate the pass rush.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Not sure I like this uniform combo, but I like the early start.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Good start!
No pain, no gain.

and then the delay... lol. CMON BLAKE!

blake is looking good. and Moncrief caught one!

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

The teal bottoms probably look fine in general, but against the Tacks' powder blue, it looks like the Jags and Tacks traded half of their jerseys. Not a fan of the color schemes today.

But hey, if my biggest complaint is about the jerseys, things must be going pretty well.
"The season's not over... we still have a bunch of games to lose..." - TemporaryName

"The middle of the field is like Narnia to us, we don't believe it really exists" - Marvsin