Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jurrell Casey is right.

The Jury is in on Watson.. hate to break it to the haters here, but he's the real deal and a franchise QB (unlike Mariota).. Dude plays behind one of the worst offensive lines and has played hurt this season. Despite all of that he's QBed his team to 7 straight wins after a 0-3 start. Something that hasn't been done in 80 years.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-20-2018, 01:33 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: And for all you posters that dogged me for supposedly dodging.. (I'll keep it clean) eat a fat Frank..

I did start a new job and I've barely been able to even post about my own damn team, despite a historic winning streak.

I'm overseas now serving this country [BLEEP].. trust me if given the chance I'd freely eat crap or serve it to you also.. Duty calls though so I'm mostly going to sit this season out.

We all know. Keep denying though.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 08:44 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-20-2018, 07:08 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 01:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: You just giving us all a heads up for why you'll be MIA after the Titans win on Monday?

Haha at least he set it up this time so it wouldnt be as obvious. Everybody knows watt...

Oh so you're the guy who speaks for everyone now huh?

Shove it dude.. I've barely posted here all season long (despite the winning streak) and you know that.. FFS.

(11-20-2018, 08:43 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 01:33 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: And for all you posters that dogged me for supposedly dodging.. (I'll keep it clean) eat a fat Frank..

I did start a new job and I've barely been able to even post about my own damn team, despite a historic winning streak.

I'm overseas now serving this country [BLEEP].. trust me if given the chance I'd freely eat crap or serve it to you also.. Duty calls though so I'm mostly going to sit this season out.

We all know. Keep denying though.

Another village idiot

I thought you said you didn't have time to post this season? 

So weird.   Laughing

(11-20-2018, 08:48 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I thought you said you didn't have time to post this season? 

So weird.   Laughing

Weird only to morons..

Let me spell it out for the people who may be slow.. if I'm posting today.. obviously I'm available to post TODAY.

Riddle me this.. if I was ducking out then why the hell didn't I post weeks ago when the Texans already had the division lead?

Oh BTW..

Titan fans.. is Mariota expected to play or not on Monday?

(11-20-2018, 08:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:48 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I thought you said you didn't have time to post this season? 

So weird.   Laughing

Weird only to morons..

Let me spell it out for the people who may be slow.. if I'm posting today.. obviously I'm available to post TODAY.

Riddle me this.. if I was ducking out then why the hell didn't I post weeks ago when the Texans already had the division lead?

Oh BTW..

We've already discussed this. You posted all offseason up until week 2 when the titans (who you despise because vrabel hurt you so deeply) beat your mighty texans with one hand tied behind their back. And you didnt start posting again until the minute the texans beat the jags to take sole possesion of first place. It's been documented, voted on, and the jury has decided.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(11-20-2018, 08:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Weird only to morons..

Oh BTW..

We've already discussed this. You posted all offseason up until week 2 when the titans (who you despise because vrabel hurt you so deeply) beat your mighty texans with one hand tied behind their back. And you didnt start posting again until the minute the texans beat the jags to take sole possesion of first place. It's been documented, voted on, and the jury has decided.

Yeah not sure what he's talking about it's pretty black and white. Keep going guy, it's hilarious to the rest of us.

(11-20-2018, 08:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:53 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Weird only to morons..

Oh BTW..

Gee.. would be a cool story if it was true..

Alot of butt hurt cry babies on this board..

I'll ask for the 4th time.. is Mariota expected to play or not on Monday?

(11-20-2018, 10:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: We've already discussed this. You posted all offseason up until week 2 when the titans (who you despise because vrabel hurt you so deeply) beat your mighty texans with one hand tied behind their back. And you didnt start posting again until the minute the texans beat the jags to take sole possesion of first place. It's been documented, voted on, and the jury has decided.

See post #118 [BLEEP] head...yes he's playing.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-21-2018, 07:21 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(11-20-2018, 10:08 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 08:58 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: We've already discussed this. You posted all offseason up until week 2 when the titans (who you despise because vrabel hurt you so deeply) beat your mighty texans with one hand tied behind their back. And you didnt start posting again until the minute the texans beat the jags to take sole possesion of first place. It's been documented, voted on, and the jury has decided.

100% true. Anyone just needs look at your post history to see you were hiding in shame from 9/16 to 10/21. A quick cross reference with texans games fills in the blanks. 

Everybody knows...
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(11-20-2018, 01:24 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Don't hate on us, because your [BLEEP] of a QB can't make it through a full damn season and sucks balls.

People in glass houses, CB

(11-20-2018, 08:40 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: The Jury is in on Watson.. hate to break it to the haters here, but he's the real deal and a franchise QB (unlike Mariota).. Dude plays behind one of the worst offensive lines and has played hurt this season. Despite all of that he's QBed his team to 7 straight wins after a 0-3 start. Something that hasn't been done in 80 years.

Then what you're really saying is he's never going to be an elite QB. Right now he's pretty good, but it's not like he's Pat Mahomes. We're seeing what an elite young QB can be in the league right now with Mahomes. In my mind the jury is still out on Watson, to me he looks more like Bortles than Mahomes, but I think he could get better.