Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jurrell Casey is right.

(09-26-2018, 12:16 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 12:11 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The Jags are averaging 4400 more tickets sold per game this season than the tacks. 

Try harder troll.  You're just making yourself look even more stupid, though I'm surprised that's even possible at this point. 

We've got some tarps to sell you if you keep struggling though. We don't need 'em.

maybe you guys should buy some Ws with all that extra money

oh wait you you already tried that in free agency and failed! LOL

The Jags went from 3-13 to 10-6 and won your team's division, Einstein.  I'd say they spent wisely. 

Seriously, do you ever tire of making a fool of yourself?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2018, 12:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 12:16 PM)VondyP Wrote: maybe you guys should buy some Ws with all that extra money

oh wait you you already tried that in free agency and failed! LOL

The Jags went from 3-13 to 10-6 and won your team's division, Einstein.  I'd say they spent wisely. 

how many Ws vs the tacks did it buy you?
i'll wait

Too much. Haha
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-26-2018, 12:33 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 12:27 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: The Jags went from 3-13 to 10-6 and won your team's division, Einstein.  I'd say they spent wisely. 

how many Ws vs the tacks did it buy you?
i'll wait

Congrats you guys didn't spend millions and it got you guys 2 w's vs the jags last season, while we made it to the championship game. Beating 1 team isn't what it's all about big guy.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(09-26-2018, 07:35 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 12:33 PM)VondyP Wrote: how many Ws vs the tacks did it buy you?
i'll wait

Congrats you guys didn't spend millions and it got you guys 2 w's vs the jags last season, while we made it to the championship game. Beating 1 team isn't what it's all about big guy.

Seems like they see the Jaguars game as their Superbowl.

(09-26-2018, 09:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 07:35 PM)AlsJagsFan Wrote: Congrats you guys didn't spend millions and it got you guys 2 w's vs the jags last season, while we made it to the championship game. Beating 1 team isn't what it's all about big guy.

Seems like they see the Jaguars game as their Superbowl.

We used to the same thing with Indy.  The difference is Indy owned our [BLEEP] while winning division after division.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 10:01 PM by haveaseat.)

Titans cant beat the Pats or Steelers. Their wins against us are their Super Bowl. They can’t win much else. We'll take that. Hence the salt from Casey and Byard. They know the media still thinks we're the best. It's glorious. They've gotten no accolades from this past victory haha.

The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

(09-27-2018, 03:16 AM)haveaseat Wrote: Titans cant beat the Pats or Steelers. Their wins against us are their Super Bowl. They can win anything else. We'll take that. Hence the salt from Casey and Byard. They know the media still thinks we're the best. It's glorious. They've gotten no accolades from this past victory haha.

The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

The media attention is nice, but I wish it was before when we didn't have the expectations to beat the Patriots, to beat the Steelers, to win the AFC. The underdog role is where we thrive, as seen by Bortles vs Brady.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 10:00 PM by haveaseat.)

Tacks still suck. That is all.

(09-26-2018, 09:47 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 09:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: Seems like they see the Jaguars game as their Superbowl.

We used to the same thing with Indy.  The difference is Indy owned our [BLEEP] while winning division after division.

We had a few successes. MJD totally owned them leading to the 375. Also the walk off scobee field goal.

But they had one of the greats at QB. It's going to be hard.

(09-27-2018, 03:16 AM)haveaseat Wrote: The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

You mean like it was back in '99?

I'll take consistent wins over the hags every time.

You can HAVE the AFC South.

Our sights are set much higher...

(10-01-2018, 07:41 AM)z_keeper Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 03:16 AM)haveaseat Wrote: The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

What? This just...wow. “Our sights are set much higher so we’d be willing to concede AFC South to hope and pray for wildcard spot.” You and that CTE guy should start a tack comedy blog.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-01-2018, 09:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:41 AM)z_keeper Wrote: You mean like it was back in '99?

What? This just...wow. “Our sights are set much higher so we’d be willing to concede AFC South to hope and pray for wildcard spot.” You and that CTE guy should start a tack comedy blog.

But isnt CTE a jags fan.?

(10-01-2018, 10:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 09:03 AM)B2hibry Wrote: What? This just...wow. “Our sights are set much higher so we’d be willing to concede AFC South to hope and pray for wildcard spot.” You and that CTE guy should start a tack comedy blog.

But isnt CTE a jags fan.?

Not from what I've seen. tack in Jags clothing.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20160131224720]

17/18 AFCS Champs - Check
17/18 Super Bowl Champs - Check

TIME TO TITAN THE [BLEEP] UP DUUUUUVAL.

Consistent? You do realize the series is 28-20, you've got 8 more wins. You guys swept us in 2017 then the time before that was 2008. I am not saying you guys don't currently have our number, but come on it's not like you guys just have this huge 28 wins over our 5 wins or something. 

Lets make a deal, we will win the AFCS and you can beat us twice this year. I will take a GUARANTEED playoff birth over a maybe.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

Yeah as really think that Jaguars will be in the AFC Championship Game. If I were a betting person it would be with the Chiefs!
Ready for April Showers, Easter, Spring Fever!

You guys just arent paying attention. There's just something about this years tacks...

(10-03-2018, 04:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You guys just arent paying attention. There's just something about this years tacks...

injuries?