Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jurrell Casey is right.

(10-03-2018, 07:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 04:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You guys just arent paying attention. There's just something about this years tacks...

injuries?

Exactly
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-03-2018, 04:17 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: You guys just arent paying attention. There's just something about this years tacks...

Skin of the teeth wins? Offensive inconsistency? Mariota getting hurt? A slightly better than average defense? Sure sounds like the tacks of the last 3 years to me. Status quo.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The levels of injuries they have had to have the record they do is quite impressive. I'll give TN that. Now if they keep this up the next two weeks on D as they get healthy then we'll see. I think losing Vaccaro is going to hurt them against good pass teams. I do not think Buffalo or Balt are good pass teams. They do have a nice 4 man CB rotation now. The key for TN is this Landy kid. He looks awfully good. Reminds me of Kearse from 99. His explosion off the line beat Houston bad and abused Lane Johnson who is an ALL Pro. If he does that to Ronnie Stanley TN has something. Evans has not done much yet but I loved him coming out. Very explosive but he missed all preseason with a hammy if my memory is right. I am watching TN from afar now.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response. 

(10-03-2018, 08:39 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

Skin of the teeth wins? Offensive inconsistency? Mariota getting hurt? A slightly better than average defense? Sure sounds like the tacks of the last 3 years to me. Status quo.

Does status quo mean they beat us like a younger brother even when we have more talent?

All that matters is they keep winning regardless of how and they own us.  I am concerned.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Tacks and jags will be fighting for this division. Best team will win it. These tacks have the one biggest thing they lacked last season. Coaches who adapt and put the players in the best chance to succeed. Tack fans are impressed. You guys will come around

(10-02-2018, 11:37 PM)Passepartout Wrote: Yeah as really think that Jaguars will be in the AFC Championship Game. If I were a betting person it would be with the Chiefs!

(10-03-2018, 09:16 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Tacks and jags will be fighting for this division. Best team will win it. These tacks have the one biggest thing they lacked last season. Coaches who adapt and put the players in the best chance to succeed. Tack fans are impressed. You guys will come around

I want to be clear. I think the Titans are a bad team, I do not think they are very good at all. However, I will say that I agree fully about the coaches and my opinion of their skill level means nothing. They are finding ways to win games it's just that simple. It doesn't really matter. I mean if you think about it people are saying that the Titans are a garbage team because they are barely winning games. People are also saying that the Chiefs are a garbage team because who have they beat? Chiefs fans are saying our defense is garbage because which offenses have we beat? 

It doesn't really matter, the Titans can be the best or the worst team in the league, they beat us and they are tied with us period. 

Have to respect that.
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

(09-27-2018, 03:16 AM)haveaseat Wrote: Titans cant beat the Pats or Steelers. Their wins against us are their Super Bowl. They can’t win much else. We'll take that. Hence the salt from Casey and Byard. They know the media still thinks we're the best. It's glorious. They've gotten no accolades from this past victory haha.

The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

This aged well...

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 05:58 PM by VondyP.)

(10-03-2018, 08:39 AM)B2hibry Wrote:

what an excellent take LMAO

(09-27-2018, 03:16 AM)haveaseat Wrote: Titans cant beat the Pats or Steelers. Their wins against us are their Super Bowl. They can’t win much else. We'll take that. Hence the salt from Casey and Byard. They know the media still thinks we're the best. It's glorious. They've gotten no accolades from this past victory haha.

The Tacks can beat us twice every year as long as we win the division. Everyone knows we are the top dog.

top dog lololol

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 12:00 PM by SamusAranX.)

(11-11-2018, 05:16 PM)Psychop1 Wrote:

This aged well...

Props for the upset (you guys played a heck of a game) but his point is still largely intact; recently the Titans have had a history of not being able to run with the top dogs of the AFC; and this year, they have beat one elite team for sure (Pats) and at the time I thought beat a signature team (eagles) and then promptly laid an egg at Buffalo. The eagles are fading so I wouldn’t hang my hat on that

And for the record we blew out the Pats and so did the Lions, both bad teams. Let’s wait and see how you guys do in the playoffs. Yeah I said it. I think you can (and will) win the division. You have the defense and punishing run game to do it.

Tacks, just do the whole AFC south a favor and break the bank for Mariota. Has never put the team on his back, can’t win without a running game and defense. Recipe for success.

(11-12-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Tacks, just do the whole AFC south a favor and break the bank for Mariota. Has never put the team on his back, can’t win without a running game and defense. Recipe for success.

He played well yesterday

(11-12-2018, 12:10 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 12:07 PM)Jags239 Wrote: Tacks, just do the whole AFC south a favor and break the bank for Mariota. Has never put the team on his back, can’t win without a running game and defense. Recipe for success.

He played well yesterday

I know, he was fine. Defense held the Pats to 10 as well though so he didn’t need to do much. Not saying he’s terrible, just nothing screams even close to “franchise QB” to me. As an opposing fan I would be happy to see him be there long term and not get an opportunity to get the next Mahomes or even Watson type guy.

lol it's hilarious how little you know of the titans. this post shows your ignorance.

Mariota can win you a big game but also lose and play bad to the bills. Definition of inconsistent. Contract will depict that which should allow titans to stay relevant for next 5 seasons. Titans dont Ever spend money on any free agents though so I don’t think anything would be wrong with spending some of those extra dollars on Mariota.

(11-12-2018, 12:46 PM)VondyP Wrote:

lol it's hilarious how little you know of the titans. this post shows your ignorance.

My bad, your right. Because I see it differently than you I’m ignorant. Great analysis.

It reeks of jealousy in here

(11-12-2018, 12:59 PM)Jags239 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 12:46 PM)VondyP Wrote: lol it's hilarious how little you know of the titans. this post shows your ignorance.

My bad, your right. Because I see it differently than you I’m ignorant. Great analysis.

no you are ignorant because you have no idea what you are talking about. mariota FREQUENTLY carries this team. he's been doing it for years. most 4th quarter comebacks in the league over the last few years. but again... you are ignorant to the truth because you want to believe the jags stand a chance. 

it's okay... they dont though

(11-12-2018, 05:22 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 12:59 PM)Jags239 Wrote: My bad, your right. Because I see it differently than you I’m ignorant. Great analysis.

no you are ignorant because you have no idea what you are talking about. mariota FREQUENTLY carries this team. he's been doing it for years. most 4th quarter comebacks in the league over the last few years. but again... you are ignorant to the truth because you want to believe the jags stand a chance. 

it's okay... they dont though

Thank you. I thought I was going to have to bring that up.

They just mad because they paid Bortles ?

Bortles doesn't play for my team and I too hope like hell that the Titans sign Mariota to a huge contract.