Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jurrell Casey is right.

Where do the tack fans rank Mariota? Not trying start any comparisons with Bortles or anything, just IMO he wouldn’t be higher than 20 for sure if I were to rank QBs (Bortles wouldn’t either so calm down) so I’m curious where fans of the team would rank him?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2018, 10:24 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 10:16 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: How the hell am I putting words in your mouth?.. The guy accused you of being a troll who only crawls out from under your bridge when the Jags suck and your response was "So..".

I'm pretty sure his shoe size is higher than his IQ.  Probably not worth the time.

I got under your skin that bad huh? Lol

(11-14-2018, 11:46 AM)Jags239 Wrote: Where do the tack fans rank Mariota? Not trying start any comparisons with Bortles or anything, just IMO he wouldn’t be higher than 20 for sure if I were to rank QBs (Bortles wouldn’t either so calm down) so I’m curious where fans of the team would rank him?

Right now, I would probably rank Mariota about 22 or 23. If he plays consistently for the rest of the season, he could crack the top 10 and certainly the top half. The thing about Mariota is that when he is on top of his game, there is no one you would rather have out there. Consistency has been his problem the last couple seasons. In the 4th quarter, he is already top 10 in my opinion. He is clutch and it isn’t always pretty, but he makes things happen.

(11-14-2018, 11:58 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 10:24 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: I'm pretty sure his shoe size is higher than his IQ.  Probably not worth the time.

I got under your skin that bad huh? Lol

It's been building for a long time, reading the drivel you spew all over this board.

(11-15-2018, 10:51 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 11:58 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: I got under your skin that bad huh? Lol

It's been building for a long time, reading the drivel you spew all over this board.

Let's stay on topic, please. Time to let the personal stuff go here.

JURREL CASEY IS RIGHT/thread.

The brash, loud mouthed bully got punched in the face and folded like a cheap tent.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(11-18-2018, 07:39 PM)Jjagsfan06 Wrote: JURREL CASEY IS RIGHT/thread.

The brash, loud mouthed bully got punched in the face and folded like a cheap tent.

As I’ve stated multiple times...the Jags nor titans are good teams right now so no point in talking smack

(11-13-2018, 01:00 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:04 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Bortles doesn't play for my team and I too hope like hell that the Titans sign Mariota to a huge contract.

Hey watt, didnt you say the titans would give up alot of points? Prepare to be scored on often? Guess you're pretty shocked at how wrong you were.

Wasn't wrong this week LOL  Laughing

(11-19-2018, 12:06 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 01:00 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Hey watt, didnt you say the titans would give up alot of points? Prepare to be scored on often? Guess you're pretty shocked at how wrong you were.

Wasn't wrong this week LOL  Laughing

Tacks had a bad wk. Hopeful they bounce back against them lucky texans. Hope dirty watt doesnt try to break someones leg
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(11-19-2018, 01:41 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 12:06 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Wasn't wrong this week LOL  Laughing

Tacks had a bad wk. Hopeful they bounce back against them lucky texans. Hope dirty watt doesnt try to break someones leg

Yeah ok..  Rolleyes

Nobody even hit him low/in the legs.

They did exactly what the league wants them to do

It's football.. sadly this crap happens.

(11-19-2018, 07:43 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 01:41 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Tacks had a bad wk. Hopeful they bounce back against them lucky texans. Hope dirty watt doesnt try to break someones leg

Yeah ok..  Rolleyes

He was already sacked. Dirty watt just had to try to pad his stats a little

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 01:56 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-19-2018, 11:26 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-19-2018, 07:43 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Yeah ok..  Rolleyes j

He was already sacked. Dirty watt just had to try to pad his stats a little

Yeah you're right, I guess he should've been inhuman and should've been able to stop a 295 frame in mid air.. when you can figure out that science, let me know.. in the meantime people are going to continue watching football and understand simple logic 

Don't hate on us, because your [BLEEP] of a QB can't make it through a full damn season and sucks balls.

BTW, honest question, because I don't know.. is he even playing this week? Seriously want to know

And for all you posters that dogged me for supposedly dodging.. (I'll keep it clean) eat a fat Frank..

I did start a new job and I've barely been able to even post about my own damn team, despite a historic winning streak.

I'm overseas now serving this country [BLEEP].. trust me if given the chance I'd freely eat crap or serve it to you also.. Duty calls though so I'm mostly going to sit this season out.

(11-20-2018, 01:33 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: And for all you posters that dogged me for supposedly dodging.. (I'll keep it clean) eat a fat Frank..

I did start a new job and I've barely been able to even post about my own damn team, despite a historic winning streak.

I'm overseas now serving this country [BLEEP].. trust me if given the chance I'd freely eat crap or serve it to you also.. Duty calls though so I'm mostly going to sit this season out.

You just giving us all a heads up for why you'll be MIA after the Titans win on Monday?
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 02:23 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(11-20-2018, 01:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 01:33 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: And for all you posters that dogged me for supposedly dodging.. (I'll keep it clean) eat a fat Frank..

You just giving us all a heads up for why you'll be MIA after the Titans win on Monday?

Lol..

You wish.. Titans will be looking forward to the draft after Monday. Their season will essentially end after that loss. Welcome to 5-6.. Honestly the Colts scare me more than the Titans.

Jags and Titans are QB searching.. Colts and Texans have theirs and until that changes, I don't expect much change within the division.. Mariota sucks BTW.. In case you didn't know.

Is he even playing this week?

(11-20-2018, 01:59 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 01:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: You just giving us all a heads up for why you'll be MIA after the Titans win on Monday?

Lol..

You wish.. Titans will be looking forward to the draft after Monday. Their season will essentially end after that loss. Welcome to 5-6.. Honestly the Colts scare me more than the Titans.

Jags and Titans are QB searching.. Colts and Texans have theirs and until that changes, I don't expect much change within the division.. Mariota sucks BTW.. In case you didn't know.

LOL at you equating Watson with Luck.  I think the jury is still out on Mariota...he'll get another year to either improve or not.  He'll play Monday.  Maybe we should run more of the wildcat...y'all seemed to like that the first go-round.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-20-2018, 01:45 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:

Haha at least he set it up this time so it wouldnt be as obvious. Everybody knows watt...

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 08:20 PM by SeldomRite.)

(11-20-2018, 05:38 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-20-2018, 01:59 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Lol..

LOL at you equating Watson with Luck.  I think the jury is still out on Mariota...he'll get another year to either improve or not.  He'll play Monday.  Maybe we should run more of the wildcat...y'all seemed to like that the first go-round.

Umm, I'm sorry to tell you but the jury is in on Mariota, he's never getting past the Alex Smith level. Keep him around for another decade and he'll reward you richly with big game loss after big game loss. But hey, he'll always have running for a first down while his team gets away with holding against the Jags, right?

Now the jury is still out on Watson, but he's already shown more than Mariota ever did.