Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Well, that sucks. Let's move on.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 11:59 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(09-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 07:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're on to the Jets.

But the next jags @ tacks game is so far away

Looking forward to it. But honestly this was the one that counts, by the time we get to the next game, it might not even matter.

(09-23-2018, 11:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:59 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I'm over it... lol, at least we knocked gabbert out. Probably the highlight of the game for me.

On to the jets.

We probably would have won if Gabbert stayed in.

I know, it was looking like a rout with Gabbs there. Knocking him out probably lost us the game.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-23-2018, 11:20 PM)YourFather Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:59 PM)JagsorDie Wrote: I'm over it... lol, at least we knocked gabbert out. Probably the highlight of the game for me.

On to the jets.
Thats a very disgusting thing to say no matter of how you dislike a team.

LOL disgusting?? thanks for lesson pops... I almost gave a [BLEEP], but I don't.  go [BLEEP] yourself... why are you here?

(09-24-2018, 12:03 AM)JagsorDie Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 11:20 PM)YourFather Wrote: Thats a very disgusting thing to say no matter of how you dislike a team.

LOL disgusting?? thanks for lesson pops... I almost gave a [BLEEP], but I don't.  go [BLEEP] yourself... why are you here?

Sober up and try again.

what does go bleep yourself mean

(09-24-2018, 01:50 AM)haveaseat Wrote: what does go bleep yourself mean

He needs to try speaking Grown up English.

I’m ready to move on but this Jets D is gonna give Blake fits. Blake and the offense struggled really bad this past Sunday and they are gonna need a much different gameplan/execution next Sunday.

(09-24-2018, 06:17 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I’m ready to move on but this Jets D is gonna give Blake fits. Blake and the offense struggled really bad this past Sunday and they are gonna need a much different gameplan/execution next Sunday.

I think they'll try and play us just like last year. We gave up stupid plays and they burnt us. 

One of my main worries was the O line got beaten so badly yesterday and the T*tans were just using the outside guys to contain Blake and he kept stepping up into the blitz which meant he couldn't scramble or get set to make his throws. And we just couldn't find a way to stop them.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 07:38 AM by UKJag.)

(09-23-2018, 11:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:

On to the jets.

We probably would have won if Gabbert stayed in.

We definitely win for me if Gabby stays in, with every time the pressure came, that was the Blaine Gabbert I suffered in a Jags jersey.. deer in headlights ready to throw himself to the ground rather than be hit.

I was glad to see him get knocked on his [BLEEP] because of all the times I had to watch him do it while harming this team, but don't wish him bad. It'll make their week interesting now he's in the concussion protocol as to whether they sign a QB or go with Mary.

(09-24-2018, 07:36 AM)UKJag Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 11:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: We probably would have won if Gabbert stayed in.

We definitely win for me if Gabby stays in, with every time the pressure came, that was the Blaine Gabbert I suffered in a Jags jersey.. deer in headlights ready to throw himself to the ground rather than be hit.

I was glad to see him get knocked on his [BLEEP] because of all the times I had to watch him do it while harming this team, but don't wish him bad. It'll make their week interesting now he's in the concussion protocol as to whether they sign a QB or go with Mary.

I mean mary couldn't throw a ball to save his life but his legs kept multiple drive moving. You are right that if gab stays in we win that game. Not to mention the hit that took him out was pen that cost us field position and a turnover extending their drive that gave them their first points of the game.

(09-23-2018, 07:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 07:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: We're on to the Jets.

But the next jags @ tacks game is so far away

I don't know why we only seem to take this game seriously if we're behind in the standings.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

It will be a different offense when Fournette plays. He was playing well against a good Giants defense.

Well, we're on to the jets....and the tacks are on to the iggles.....that's who you tack dudes need to be worried about.
Any odds on who wins?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(09-24-2018, 03:45 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Well, we're on to the jets....and the tacks are on to the iggles.....that's who you tack dudes need to be worried about.
Any odds on who wins?

My money is on the jets
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(09-24-2018, 03:52 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(09-24-2018, 03:45 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Well, we're on to the jets....and the tacks are on to the iggles.....that's who you tack dudes need to be worried about.
Any odds on who wins?

My money is on the jets

What's your PayPal/Venmo? We can arrange that.