Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Titans totally screwed up with Davis over Lattimore

(10-01-2018, 08:47 AM)CTEisREAL Wrote:
(09-30-2018, 06:19 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Lol Lattimore is the superior overall player. Cool. He made a catch in OT. As of now the track record favors Lattimore

Not sure if you have watched the Saints this year but Lattimore has gotten roasted the first three weeks of this year.  TB completely destroyed him.  If you stop TN run game you should beat them.  Without Walker, they 'should' be an easier out.  What I saw in Jax last week and I saw on TV yesterday is that Davis is exactly what Mariota has been missing.  If they start making teams defend the whole field with their pass game Mariota is going to kill even the great teams with his legs.  The TD he scored yesterday in the red zone against a great DL is proof.  Mariota has killed the Jags DL and he is eerily similar to McNair legs to me.  I still am haunted by his 60 yard run against us in the 99 AFC title game.  

The Jags D that year was elite.  Just like it is now.  And TN beat us 3 times because of McNair's legs.  If Davis continues TN is going to be tops in the AFC.

(10-01-2018, 08:33 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: I would concede that it usually isn’t good to make career comparisons until after at least 3 seasons, but so far Lattimore still has the overall better body of work. That touchdown was Corey’s first one in 20 games. Jury is still out

I think you forgot about the two he got in the playoff game against NE last year.

161 yards recieving yesterday. I would say davis is well on his way.  If mary stays healthy i worry about the tacks taking this division from our jags...
Right cte?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 03:25 AM by haveaseat.)

At least we lost to the best team in the AFC. Trashville lost to BUFFALO.

(10-08-2018, 03:22 AM)haveaseat Wrote: At least we lost to the best team in the AFC. Trashville lost to BUFFALO.

yep and you lost to us... guess you are worse than buffalo

(09-27-2018, 09:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I'd say right now their real screw up looks the same as the Jags, which was not taking Mahomes.

No kidding -- now that's a Reality Check !!!

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bbb5fbf67577041550828e3]

Davis is good, lol. He just suffers from a bad case of terrible QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2018, 09:49 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 09:52 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I'd say right now their real screw up looks the same as the Jags, which was not taking Mahomes.

No kidding -- now that's a Reality Check !!!

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bbb5fbf67577041550828e3]

Yeah, the cold comfort as a jags fan is at least the titans don't have a QB still, either.

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2018, 08:34 PM by CTEisREAL.)

Lattimore has stepped way back this year. Davis looks bad because he does not run crisp routes and his QB has had an ulnar nerve injury. I thought Davis and Mariota looked pretty damn good in MNF against a good D. Dallas destroyed Jax and TN demolished Dallas. TN is weird. They have beaten four good teams and lost to a few teams they should not. I cannot figure them out. Their defense is pretty damn good.

Mariota is not a bad QB.  Any Jag fan has to know that.  He has a McNair effect against us.  We broke his ankle but he has broken our D the last two times we played him.  His legs are killer.
You know you're dealing with a belief system when you get an emotional response.