Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Should We Jump Seattle?

Quote:Nobody doubts he'll be able to bully smaller players down field...

The issue is, he wont be getting down field when he's being hit 3 yards behind the LoS because this OL can't get any push up front.

Albert should be an upgrade. Linder is still our best lineman. That leaves the 2 guard spots and RT.

If we can upgrade atleast 1 more spot on that offensive line then I'm sure he won't be getting hit 3 yards deep as often.

I envision 4net breaking tackles behind the LOS. He's a beast.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have to wonder if they go QB here with Webb or Kizer. I'd prefer O-line, but if they really want a QB, now would be the time. Hard to tell what they are thinking about QB.

Quote:I have to wonder if they go QB here with Webb or Kizer. I'd prefer O-line, but if they really want a QB, now would be the time. Hard to tell what they are thinking about QB.

You have Lamp and Robinson which were seen as 1st round possible OG...no way they go QB.

Lamp and Robinson are the 2 beat players on the board imo, the 2 beat guards in the draft, and our biggest need. Please let one of them fall
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

I hope GB or Sea one take Cook.
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Quote:I'm so sick of hearing the word Lamp. I can't wait until he gets picked so the board don't have to type Lamp anymore.

Yall act like he's Hutchinson or something. He's a GUARD!

We went 1-16 last year and yall want a stinking GUARD ON THE OFFENSIVE LINE.

Can he throw?
[Image: 79ec6b61dcd3cc45f65a81b62cab9588.jpeg]

Quote:I'm so sick of hearing the word Lamp. I can't wait until he gets picked so the board don't have to type Lamp anymore.

Can he throw?

Lamp Lamp Lamp

I LOVE LAMP

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

The guys on 1010xl this morning said when Western K played Alabama,Lamp worked Allen, and any other Bamma d-linemen he faced.

We definitely need to jump Seattle

Yes. Jump Seattle and get the best guard in the draft which happens to be our biggest need. Value meets need, need meets value.

Quote:Duval needs cook!  Fournette and Cook that would be sick.  Taylor and Mojo 2.0 

Back 2 Back RB's in 1st and 2nd? Thank God you aren't in charge.

Quote:I'd rather have excitement to be honest. And I know that. But in reality how many linemen as rookies make an immediate impact?

The ones drafted in the first 3 rounds

Can he throw?

[Image: 7a6e4bd14c992dfdb9d2577aedaac1ae.jpg]

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

On paper, yes, we should, rumors are both Green Bay and Seattle need O linemen. With the Fournette selection, you have got to improve the O line somehow. O line should be the pick in round 2. But the reality is we should just stay put and see what happens. Couglin doesnt like giving up picks. Dont fall in love with a player, we have made that mistake so many times in the past. Theres going to be a good football player when we pick.  Im confident one of those linemen will be there when we pick at 35. I think theres a good chance Cam Robinson is our guy in the 2nd. 

Can he throw?

Hutchinson was a guard too?
Huh

GB needs a RB right? Let's offer them Ivory to swap 2nds.

Green Bay is reportedly looking to trade down, having already talked to at least one team interested in a qb, so it would be possible. Let's try to figure out if we need to...

If we don't trade up, I'm picturing the Cards trading up. I see the Cards trading their 4th round pick, and their 4th round pick next year, to move up from #45 to #33, and with the #33 pick I see the Cards taking Kizer.

I'm really convinced this happens, although if the Packers nix the trade and stay put, I'm thinking they might take Lamp. I wonder about Cook as well since they really need a RB, but Cook already fell a bit when the Packers moved down so I don't know that they even want him. In other words, the Packers take Lamp if they stay put, but want to move down.

The Seahawks are staying put because they have a ton of options. They need OL help bad so they probably do take Lamp or Cam. What I'm wondering is if we can figure out which one they need. Where do they really need help on their OL. I figure they plan to start Joekel at LT, and I don't see either player taking that spot from him, so where else do they need help?

That said, they have more options. Wanting another RB alongside Lacy and Rawls, they might want Cook, although I feel they are more interested in improving their secondary. It's known that S Obi Melenfonwu and CB Kevin King are very high on their list.

As a total guess... and right now as I probably change my mind in five minutes... I'll say...

33. Cards (from Packers) - Kizer

34. Seahawks - King

35. Jaguars - Lamp

So maybe they both fall, but Lamp could EASILY be gone so I wouldn't necessarily oppose trading up.

The other question is... What would it take to move up from #35 to #33?

The quick and easy answer is a 5th round pick.

'02

Can he throw?
LAMP,LAMP,LAMP,LAMP,LAMP,LAMP

Gonna be Lampin' all day.

Quote:No but cook can catch.  If lamp is gone go Bap Cook!  I can still dream.

You really cannot be this dense. You hated on the LF pick because we have Ivory and Yeldon already. Now you want to add Cook to the Mix? I'll pass on whatever you're smoking.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.