Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Cowboys vs tinhorns Sun. Night Game

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2018, 08:36 PM by JAGFAN88.)

interesting to watch this game our next 2 opponents for the Jags

i think snowolf was onto somthing maybe we need to start haveing someone spying these running QBs like watson and mariota. tacks had a spy on RBB5 and kept him contained.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Cowboys are decent, Texans are bad. The cowboys offense doesnt scare me one bit. We should be able to man all their recievers and stack the box. Although I am terrified of our Oline going up against their D line.

Cowboys pass rush is the only troublesome element of these two teams when matching them up against the Jags.

Any chance the rookiee tackle is ready to move up to play LT or i know someone said linder can play LT and put shatley at center

Bill O doing his best to challenge Doug for worst situational HC in the division.

Cowboys are using Jalen Smith to spy Watson and it is working pretty well, just saved them a TD

We have not spied at all vs mobile qb's, it cost us vs the texans on key 3rd downs, its cost us in the past, and it will cost us next week and the following week if we do not do so.

I think this team has the best talent on defense in the entire league, but one of the worst defensive coordinators.  Our scheme is so damn vanilla with so much rush 4 drop 7 zone that it is maddening.  I know I am not alone in this as our own players have commented about it multiple times over the last 2 years, especially after the patriots game last year

Our head coach is one of the worst IN GAME decision makers in the NFL as well.  I feel like coaching has let this team down quite a bit this year so far, as well as obviously Bortles.  I suspect we will go into next week with the same vanilla [BLEEP] again, but I really hope not, I dont want to see prescott and watson running all over us on key 3rd downs like I watch Mariotta do

Interesting how comfortable O'Brien seems to be just letting Watson take so many hard hits. I know some of these keepers aren't by design - but Watson has taken 6 or 7 hard hits in this one and at least 4 of them could have been avoided.

Hurns scoring TDs

nailbiter finish

overtime maybe end in tie

Watson got beat up pretty bad.

Some hard hitting on both sides.

Go.Titans!

(11-05-2018, 05:04 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Go.Titans!

What? Did you think this was the thread about tonight's game?

Jags season over just like that.