Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nikki Haley Out at U.N.

Trump accepts Nikki Haley’s resignation as UN ambassador

President Trump accepted Nikki Haley’s resignation as U.S. ambassador to the U.N., Fox News confirmed Tuesday -- marking a sudden and unexpected end to the tenure of one of the administration's most prominent figures.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-a...ambassador
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That's bad. She was our saving grace on the world stage. Trump being laughed at like the [BLEEP] he is might have been the final straw.

Or maybe she's going to run against him in 2020? Please? She's on my very short list of people who would make for a good President.

(10-09-2018, 10:42 AM)TJBender Wrote: That's bad. She was our saving grace on the world stage. Trump being laughed at like the [BLEEP] he is might have been the final straw.

Or maybe she's going to run against him in 2020? Please? She's on my very short list of people who would make for a good President.

What happened to u man????

(10-09-2018, 10:42 AM)TJBender Wrote: That's bad. She was our saving grace on the world stage. Trump being laughed at like the [BLEEP] he is might have been the final straw.

She said she is not running in 2020. Try to keep up man. You need to be baker acted!

2 years of dealing with dolt globalists in the U.N. would have anyone looking for a vacation.
She did well and she was one of my favorite Trump appointees.

I suspect we'll see her again back in her home state perhaps in the Senate in 2020.

I suspect that she might have future plans.  Who knows?  It's not as big of a deal that some people make it out to be.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-09-2018, 06:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I suspect that she might have future plans.  Who knows?  It's not as big of a deal that some people make it out to be.

It's a big deal in that there's almost no chance that her replacement will be as good.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 07:59 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(10-09-2018, 12:54 PM)Kane Wrote: 2 years of dealing with dolt globalists in the U.N. would have anyone looking for a vacation.
She did well and she was one of my favorite Trump appointees.

I suspect we'll see her again back in her home state perhaps in the Senate in 2020.

Agree, then probably a WH run in 2024. And then we can hear from all the liberals like Swift how they 'support women' but just can't get behind conservative women like Haley. Hilarious commentary after the last election especially.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Haley will be the first female president citizens can actually be proud of. Thank God Cankles Clinton didn't ruin that.

(10-09-2018, 07:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 06:47 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I suspect that she might have future plans.  Who knows?  It's not as big of a deal that some people make it out to be.

It's a big deal in that there's almost no chance that her replacement will be as good.

True.  I was alluding more to the left's hysteria over another cabinet member leaving.  There is turnover all the time.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(10-09-2018, 08:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Haley will be the first female president citizens can actually be proud of. Thank God Cankles Clinton didn't ruin that.

Holy [BLEEP] we agree on something

I better go buy a gun before the hurricane gets here, because I'm pretty sure zombies and/or frozen over Hell are next.

(10-09-2018, 09:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 07:49 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: It's a big deal in that there's almost no chance that her replacement will be as good.

True.  I was alluding more to the left's hysteria over another cabinet member leaving.  There is turnover all the time.

What? Please show me examples of "the left's hysteria of another cabinet leaving." Your phobia about "the left" causes you to hyperventilate and make things up.

The right-wingers are the ones who are worried. Donald needs every competent female he can find after the Kavanaugh farce. I assume Haley will be replaced by another woman.

I think Haley wants to go out and make some serious money before she has to begin the tedious process of begging for funds in order to run for which ever office she has in mind. It won't be the Senate, unless Graham gives up his seat. By 2024 the public may have forgotten all about her.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-10-2018, 09:11 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 09:07 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: True.  I was alluding more to the left's hysteria over another cabinet member leaving.  There is turnover all the time.

What? Please show me examples of "the left's hysteria of another cabinet leaving." Your phobia about "the left" causes you to hyperventilate and make things up.

The right-wingers are the ones who are worried. Donald needs every competent female he can find after the Kavanaugh farce. I assume Haley will be replaced by another woman.

I think Haley wants to go out and make some serious money before she has to begin the tedious process of begging for funds in order to run for which ever office she has in mind. It won't be the Senate, unless Graham gives up his seat. By 2024 the public may have forgotten all about her.

Every time someone leaves his cabinet everyone here, in social media in general, and on leftist news networks go on and on about the turnover.
Except every administration has a lot of turnover, even ol Barry.

However, this story is being reported as some shocking news...
it isn't.
She knew 6 months ago she wanted a break, told Trump as much and they worked this out.
I suspect the next ambassador will do just fine.

Nikki Haley might have been my favorite Trump appointee.
Good for her for stepping away to concentrate on her own family for awhile. As she said she is a firm believer in term limits.... so she set her own term.

(10-09-2018, 10:24 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 08:51 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Haley will be the first female president citizens can actually be proud of. Thank God Cankles Clinton didn't ruin that.

Holy [BLEEP] we agree on something

I better go buy a gun before the hurricane gets here, because I'm pretty sure zombies and/or frozen over Hell are next.

I'm here.