Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How do you embed a video from Jaguars.com on here?

I'm trying to embed the Jamaal Charles interview that they just put up but when I clicked the insert video options are only DailyMotion, Facebook, YouTube, Metacafe, etc.?

https://www.jaguars.com/video/one-on-one-jamal-charles

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'll look into this.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Thanks bud! Just kinda annoying because all I wanted to do was help other users.

Just following back up on this, thanks.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2018, 12:42 PM by Brett.)

(10-09-2018, 06:34 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'll look into this.
Any update? Thanks.

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 12:30 PM by Brett.)

(10-09-2018, 06:34 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I'll look into this.

Checking back on this, thanks man.

I’ve wondered the same thing

No help on this?

Man, it's a ghost town in my thread Big Grin

(10-09-2018, 04:27 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm trying to embed the Jamaal Charles interview that they just put up but when I clicked the insert video options are only DailyMotion, Facebook, YouTube, Metacafe, etc.?

Sorry it's taken me so long to address this.  I should have some time to dig into it this weekend.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(06-06-2019, 01:33 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 04:27 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm trying to embed the Jamaal Charles interview that they just put up but when I clicked the insert video options are only DailyMotion, Facebook, YouTube, Metacafe, etc.?

Sorry it's taken me so long to address this.  I should have some time to dig into it this weekend.

Any updates on this? Thanks bud!

Checking back in. Thanks.

Bump.

3 month later "bump". Lol.

Still no updates?

You show it a good time. Alcohol helps. Wear protection!