Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kanye West

(10-12-2018, 08:15 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol you’re hilarious.

Now you care about a musicians political views? 

Kanye is married to a Kardashian. He’s just doing this to stay in the public eye since his music is not what it used to be.

I don't care about any musician or actor's views, including Ye. 

I just think it is absolutely hilarious that this guy basically has "screw you" money and is untouchable and can't be stopped by the democratic plantation masters. 

Right now, Trump's support among AA is 28%. Even if the real number is HALF of that, the democratic party is dead.
Kanye doesn't have "screw you" money. Kim does. Kanye was on twitter about 6 months ago begging people for money. He's an idiot.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2018, 08:51 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-12-2018, 06:50 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

He said some interesting things and speaks some serious truth.

Keep it up Ye!
Lol you’re hilarious.

Now you care about a musicians political views? 

Kanye is married to a Kardashian. He’s just doing this to stay in the public eye since his music is not what it used to be.

That is an understatement. He comes on SNL, dressed like a water bottle and basically stands there for two performances, letting someone else rap while he appears to be doing nothing, but basking in the "glory" of his own "genius." When he does rap, we either get repetitive crap that sounds like a record skipping or ridiculous lyrics that sounds like he recorded a two year old, like..........

poop di scoop
poop di whoop
whoop di scoop di poop
poop di scoopty
scoopty whoop
whoopity scoop, whoop poop
poop diddy, whoop scoop
poop, poop
scoop diddy whoop
whoop diddy scoop
whoop diddy scoop, poop

He's been broken ever since his mother passed away.

(10-11-2018, 09:40 PM)jj82284 Wrote: He started hanging with the guy during the transition.  

And in the Trump economy, black entrepreneurship is up over 400%

[BLEEP].
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-12-2018, 11:45 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 09:40 PM)jj82284 Wrote: He started hanging with the guy during the transition.  

And in the Trump economy, black entrepreneurship is up over 400%

[BLEEP].

Can you point to where it said it didn't increase 400%? 

Those with Guidant said it's being misrepresented but didn't say it was incorrect. It looks like the article's writer just made a lot of assumptions.

(10-12-2018, 12:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 11:45 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [BLEEP].

Can you point to where it said it didn't increase 400%? 

Those with Guidant said it's being misrepresented but didn't say it was incorrect. It looks like the article's writer just made a lot of assumptions.

Show me figures to support a 400% increase. The census bureau reported a 34% increase in business ownership among African-Americans between 2007 - 2012, do you really believe it increased 400% in ONE YEAR?
- Bob Marley

I'd like to point out at this moment that the party that invited Kanye West into the White House because he agreed with their rhetoric is the same party that told Taylor Swift to "stay out of politics" because she disagreed with their rhetoric.

(10-12-2018, 07:32 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I'd like to point out at this moment that the party that invited Kanye West into the White House because he agreed with their rhetoric is the same party that told Taylor Swift to "stay out of politics" because she disagreed with their rhetoric.

Don't you have brexit or an influx of illegals to worry about?

Sounds like some here, too.

https://twitter.com/greggutfeld/status/1...3170018309
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-12-2018, 06:46 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 12:04 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Can you point to where it said it didn't increase 400%? 

Show me figures to support a 400% increase. The census bureau reported a 34% increase in business ownership among African-Americans between 2007 - 2012, do you really believe it increased 400% in ONE YEAR?

I don't know or care if it has. I'm not going around claiming as much.

But you did say it was incorrect, so I'm asking you where you got that information because your source didn't say that.

(10-12-2018, 08:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 06:46 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Show me figures to support a 400% increase. The census bureau reported a 34% increase in business ownership among African-Americans between 2007 - 2012, do you really believe it increased 400% in ONE YEAR?

I don't know or care if it has. I'm not going around claiming as much.

But you did say it was incorrect, so I'm asking you where you got that information because your source didn't say that.

The burden of proof is necer on the skeptic.  RollerJag is the skeptic here.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(10-12-2018, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I don't know or care if it has. I'm not going around claiming as much.

I'm responding directly to rollerjag's article that he used to refute the 400% claim. I'm not asking him to disprove the 400% claim. I'm asking him to show where it's incorrect in the article he posted.

(10-12-2018, 08:44 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: The burden of proof is necer on the skeptic.  RollerJag is the skeptic here.

I'm responding directly to rollerjag's article that he used to refute the 400% claim. I'm not asking him to disprove the 400% claim. I'm asking him to show where it's incorrect in the article he posted.

It's the internet.  Logic and fact are useless against the left.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-12-2018, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I don't know or care if it has. I'm not going around claiming as much.

[Image: giphy.gif]ū
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-12-2018, 08:44 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: The burden of proof is necer on the skeptic.  RollerJag is the skeptic here.

I didn't refute it, I said it was [BLEEP]. If a claim is based on a chart which was changed to remove the very percentage on which the claim is based, specifically because the percentage was misrepresented to support the claim, said claim is [BLEEP].

If you're wondering what I'm saying, [BLEEP] is bovine excrement.
- Bob Marley

(10-12-2018, 10:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-12-2018, 08:44 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm responding directly to rollerjag's article that he used to refute the 400% claim. I'm not asking him to disprove the 400% claim. I'm asking him to show where it's incorrect in the article he posted.

I didn't refute it, I said it was [BLEEP]. If a claim is based on a chart which was changed to remove the very percentage on which the claim is based, specifically because the percentage was misrepresented to support the claim, said claim is [BLEEP].

If you're wondering what I'm saying, [BLEEP] is bovine excrement.

It was changed because they said it was being misrepresented not that it was incorrect or even misread. Misrepresented is related to how the information is used. 

Do you have another meaning for [BLEEP] than to imply it's incorrect?

(10-12-2018, 07:32 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I'd like to point out at this moment that the party that invited Kanye West into the White House because he agreed with their rhetoric is the same party that told Taylor Swift to "stay out of politics" because she disagreed with their rhetoric.

This isn't new. They all do it.

I've never heard anyone mention black entrepreneurship prior to this random stat. Was it even followed before?

If a person can't get a job so becomes a sole trader would that count to this stat?

Either way I don't see what Trump could have done that suddenly made 400percent increase in business ideas.

Seems to me Kanye strives to be the strident contrairian to benefit himself. That's been his music his entire career, no? It's as if he says "what amount of atonal, dissonant, non-melodic crap can I put out and people still call me genius?" His sudden love for the Cheeto Jesus is no different. He's the troll that laughs at you all.

(10-13-2018, 05:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: I've never heard anyone mention black entrepreneurship prior to this random stat. Was it even followed before?

If a person can't get a job so becomes a sole trader would that count to this stat?

Either way I don't see what Trump could have done that suddenly made 400percent increase in business ideas.

Minority-owned businesses are the target of numerous subsidies from every level of government,  so, yes, it's followed quite closely.

And Trump is freeing the market from oppressive and unnecessary interference, so it should be no surprise that business is taking off in this country.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato