Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kanye West

(10-16-2018, 12:56 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 09:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: After Katrina he said George Bush didn’t care for black people. That made him a darling of the left. Now they say he’s mentally unbalanced. Go figure

This. I believe it was because of the slow response of FEMA.
It was a crazy statement.
But he wasn't crazy until he donned a red MAGA hat

It's a special burden to be a Trumpette. You have to defend people like Kanye West. Kanye West! Sheesh.

And soon we'll see a post from StroudCrowd defending the Saudis. Donald doesn't want to get on the wrong side of those guys, that's for sure. He'll repeat whatever bs he's told. Can't risk Jared's access to easy capital. Makes Obama look like a tough guy.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2018, 12:56 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 09:03 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: After Katrina he said George Bush didn’t care for black people. That made him a darling of the left. Now they say he’s mentally unbalanced. Go figure

This. I believe it was because of the slow response of FEMA.
He was crazy then and he's crazy now.

(10-16-2018, 03:46 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 12:56 PM)Kane Wrote: This. I believe it was because of the slow response of FEMA.

But the left says he’s crazy only now. They didn’t say that then. Perhaps they were subtly trying to make that point by looping his GWB comment over and over while making political hay with it. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

(10-16-2018, 12:56 PM)Kane Wrote: This. I believe it was because of the slow response of FEMA.

I don't think he's crazy at all.
But the point is... the left applauded him then and boo him now

Everyone forgot all about Kanye until he jumped up on staged to interrupt Taylor Swifts acceptance speech.
Then again, until he married a Kardashian.
And then once again... he was essentially a forgotten man. Kim's husband, who was only in the news when naming another child something ridiculous.

And then... just when you think you're done with 'Ye
he pops up on TV with a red hat talking about abolishing the 13th.

Dude's a genius if anything.

He's always been "left of center", but now he's done jumped the median and he's headed into oncoming traffic.

[Image: kanye-branco_large.jpg]
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-16-2018, 01:12 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:

It's a special burden to be a Trumpette. You have to defend people like Kanye West. Kanye West! Sheesh.

And soon we'll see a post from StroudCrowd defending the Saudis. Donald doesn't want to get on the wrong side of those guys, that's for sure. He'll repeat whatever bs he's told. Can't risk Jared's access to easy capital. Makes Obama look like a tough guy.

Your tired schtick is laughable at this point never Trumper. I don't have to defend anyone. "We" are all winning. You have to defend fake Indians so don't come at me with that silliness.
But if we're taking sides I'll gladly go with 'Ye and the Don over fake Indians and bogus strippers who weren't satisfied with their steak.

A week ago, Kanye West was standing on a table at a college in Detroit telling people to leave Elon Musk alone. Now he's some kind of hero of the right?

(10-17-2018, 04:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: A week ago, Kanye West was standing on a table at a college in Detroit telling people to leave Elon Musk alone. Now he's some kind of hero of the right?

Maybe people should leave Elon Musk alone.

All alone.

(10-17-2018, 04:07 PM)TJBender Wrote: A week ago, Kanye West was standing on a table at a college in Detroit telling people to leave Elon Musk alone. Now he's some kind of hero of the right?

I'm torn about how to view Musk. Clearly his Tesla company has been less than honorable with the scam privatization claim, milking the taxpayers, and failing to build all of the cars that people have ordered. 

OTOH, his Space X company is doing what NASA has failed to do. When you total all of the taxpayer money given to Tesla and Space X, the US space program has gotten much better value from Musk than the money spent on NASA since Space X started.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-17-2018, 07:13 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

I'm torn about how to view Musk. Clearly his Tesla company has been less than honorable with the scam privatization claim, milking the taxpayers, and failing to build all of the cars that people have ordered. 

OTOH, his Space X company is doing what NASA has failed to do. When you total all of the taxpayer money given to Tesla and Space X, the US space program has gotten much better value from Musk than the money spent on NASA since Space X started.

It's not like we are deciding whether Musk should be president or should be banished to an island or something.
Musk has to obey certain laws as the person in charge of a publicly traded company.  If he failed to follow those laws, he should get a punishment, but the punishment should fit the crime.  We'll see how the procedure goes.  None of this means we can't count him as a hero.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Lol this thread aged well

(10-30-2018, 05:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol this thread aged well

Album sales must not be good.

#BLEXIT

(10-30-2018, 05:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 05:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol this thread aged well

Album sales must not be good.

#BLEXIT
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

(10-30-2018, 06:00 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 05:59 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Album sales must not be good.

#BLEXIT
Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I am unsure what he means when he says he was used. He was never called on by anybody to do anything. He did everything himself. Apparently he has beef with Candace Owens over something having to do with blexit.

So, is here a hero of the left again or still mentally deranged?

(10-30-2018, 06:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, is here a hero of the left again or still mentally deranged?
He’s always been crazy. That’s the point.

(10-30-2018, 06:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: So, is here a hero of the left again or still mentally deranged?

I don't know that he's "deranged". I think the proper term is "bat-[BLEEP] crazy", and he never stopped being that.

So he was outed by Candace Owens for creating the brexitlogo and is now making a U-turn?

(10-11-2018, 08:23 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Love what this man is doing. The MSM does not know how to handle this guy and it is hilarious to watch.

He said some interesting things and speaks some serious truth.

Keep it up Ye!
Lol