Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Schwarzenegger Apologizes for Using the Phrase 'Girlie Men'

For the love of all that is holy, what is happening to these people?

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/...ssion=true

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Terminator is a nerd.

I feel dirty

Can we call them "men who identify as girls"?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Can he un-apologize? That's one of the greatest comedic insults ever, and it must not be tainted by the specter of political correctness.

Can we apologize for Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Anyone ever watch Pumping Iron? Arnold was one of th biggest womanizer ever.

Hollywood turned a film icon of my youth into a pile of goo. Who Is next? Sly?

(10-13-2018, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone ever watch Pumping Iron? Arnold was one of th biggest womanizer ever.

Have you seen Sly lately? His face is already a pile of goo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-13-2018, 09:59 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 08:04 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anyone ever watch Pumping Iron? Arnold was one of th biggest womanizer ever.

Have you seen Sly lately? His face is already a pile of goo.

That's what being 72 with multiple surgeries will do. Arnold looks worse IMO.

Do you guys go around insulting your co-workers because that's what he's getting at. It's counterproductive to be an [BLEEP] when you're trying to get things done. I'm not saying you have to pander to anyone but insulting folks isn't the way to go. 

That being said, it was classic Arnold Schwarzenegger and it was hilarious.

Arnold is an actual Nazi. Somebody should tell ANTIFA about this. Maybe they'll bother him for a while instead of directing traffic in Portland.

Arnold S proves just how dumb California voters are. Hope Florida doesn't follow suit with Gillum.

(10-15-2018, 05:12 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Do you guys go around insulting your co-workers because that's what he's getting at. It's counterproductive to be an [BLEEP] when you're trying to get things done. I'm not saying you have to pander to anyone but insulting folks isn't the way to go. 

That being said, it was classic Arnold Schwarzenegger and it was hilarious.

Yes, we do. All the time. And we usually get as good as we give. At least we did until the girlie men started crying about us being big meanies.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

He still bangin' ugly maids on the side as a hobby?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."