Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
** THE OFFICIAL CARLOS HYDE THREAD **

(10-19-2018, 03:43 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: We got him for 2 more years if we want him, too.

Good thing since Yeldon and Grant are most likely free agents at the end of this year

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Good rb,but who is going to block for him? you still need a O-line to block for RBS too,and a lot of our O-line is hurt. right FBT?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 04:01 PM by rpr52121.)

(10-19-2018, 03:47 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 03:45 PM)JagJohn Wrote: What's the contract like? He signed for decent money with the browns iirc?

3 years, 15 million

This year is about 3M (I think), and the next two years is about 6M per year.

Pretty sure there is out clause after this season with only $2 million dead money

(10-19-2018, 03:57 PM)jagshype Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 03:43 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: We got him for 2 more years if we want him, too.

Good thing since Yeldon and Grant are most likely free agents at the end of this year

I'd be surprised if Grant gets a good contract offer by anyone coming off the injury. He doesn't have a history of production and every year there a lot of RB's coming out of college. He could be brought back cheap probably if Jags wanted.

(10-19-2018, 03:57 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Good rb,but who is going  to block for him? you still need a O-line to block for RBS too,and a lot of our O-line is hurt. right FBT?

If you would read, someone just posted we are the 9th best run blocking OL in the league.

Also, while the OL is banged up sure, the only starter we are down is the LT.

Have to wonder how hurt LF really is now.

Who was cut for Hyde?
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

Has the corresponding roster move been reported. I wonder if we are putting O’shaughnassey on IR. I don’t think we can release Williams, because he was signed from another team’s practice squad. I believe the rule is that he has to be on our 53 for three weeks. We could just release Ankou I suppose.

Question, if Fournette goes on designated IR, is he available a backdated 8 weeks since his first inactive, or is it a new 8 weeks from the designation date?

(10-19-2018, 04:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Question, if Fournette goes on designated IR, is he available a backdated 8 weeks since his first inactive, or is it a new 8 weeks from the designation date?

Most likely from the date he is officially put on IR.

This is great for the Jags....looks like was a 900+ yd rusher last two years (2016 and 2017) with 8 tds in 2017 and already 4 this year for the brownies.
Plus 2017 he had 59 receptions for 350 yards.
Welcome to the Jaguars... Carlos!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 04:19 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

(10-19-2018, 04:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Question, if Fournette goes on designated IR, is he available a backdated 8 weeks since his first inactive, or is it a new 8 weeks from the designation date?

I thought they used both return designations, one on ASJ and the other on Wells.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018, 04:22 PM by JackCity.)

He's an average back (played bad this year) but for a 5th I'm good with it.

Overall it doesn't change anything for us other than maybe easing some pressure on Blake (even though Yeldon was already doing that)

Would have been nice if we could have landed their right end Devalve too.

I guess this means Fournette is gone for a long while?
No pain, no gain.

Down rhe road, next step is drafting NCSU QB Ryan Finley.

Love the move.

Hyde
Yeldon
Charles

Now it's time to run run and run !

(10-19-2018, 04:27 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: Love the move.

Hyde
Yeldon
Charles

Now it's time to run run and run !

Still need that Oline to play better. We need a LT too badly...
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/10...19008?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(10-19-2018, 04:34 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/10...19008?s=21

Ouch.... Not looking good for him if there's that much concern.
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Why are people posting out the OLINE in respect to our running game? Our OLine can block downhill. Heck, TJ Yeldon is averaging 4.5 yards per carry and he's a very average RB --- we must be opening some holes. All the other RBs have pretty much stopped in this season and had a cup a coffee

https://twitter.com/jason_otc/status/105...20386?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."