Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
** THE OFFICIAL CARLOS HYDE THREAD **

Hes a good rb,but hes not going to help the team win. this team couldn't win with arron rodgers right now. they are incapple of winning at this time.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-21-2018, 08:12 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Hes a good rb,but hes not going to help the team win.  this team couldn't win with arron rodgers right now. they are incapple of winning at this time.

In just glad you said we are gonna go 8-8. I'm looking forward to that strong push coming soon where we win 5 more games.  Can't wait!

Gave away a 5th round pick for nothing.

(11-14-2018, 03:28 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Gave away a 5th round pick for nothing.

It got 4net out of the recording booth and back on the field.

Most of the guaranteed money owed to hyde was paid via his signing bonus by the browns and isnt on our cap. At $970,000 for this year thats very affordable. He was brought in as an insurance policy for Fournette potentially not returning, and also bc Yeldon and Grant are both UFAs after this year and one or both is very likely gone.

Hyde is still learning the playbook, it also doesnt help that everytime hea brought on the field the D keys on him bc ita very very likely hea getting the ball on those few snaps. But hes pretty young and has produced well (4 ypc) thus far in hia career. Him and Fournette will be a PUNISHING 1-2 punch combo for the next 2 years and im excited for that.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(11-14-2018, 03:28 PM)TheSchmidt Wrote: Gave away a 5th round pick for nothing.

Are we really losing trade deals to the Browns?

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 04:53 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

I think they should balance the workload between Fournette and Hyde. Keep them both fresh. Who cares about individual stats? After a quarter or two, Fournette was soft and slowing up before hitting people.

(11-15-2018, 04:52 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I think they should balance the workload between Fournette and Hyde. Keep them both fresh. Who cares about individual stats? After a quarter or two, Fournette was soft and slowing up before hitting people.

Yeah - they could be a little smarter about spelling Fournette.

I think Clyde will get a few more carries this week than he did last week

Yea right turn Clyde. Some might remember that.

Im still baffled that we haven't used Hyde. Dude is a monster. He runs hard. But just like everything else, its like we don't know how to use him.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(11-16-2018, 09:47 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Im still baffled that we haven't used Hyde. Dude is a monster. He runs hard. But just like everything else, its like we don't know how to use him.
He is basically LF. Lower per rush, but can run a lot. They should be subbing them every series or even down.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk