Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade for Tyrod Taylor

(10-22-2018, 12:32 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 11:28 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Or because we thought it was smart to refuse to bring any real competition for Bortles, or to draft fragile Fournette over Mahomes or even Watson.

FWIW, I was one of the few members of the board who wanted Watson or Mahomes in 2017. I even remember calling  someone on the board racist for saying that they didn’t want a black QB and then another member said “I’m black and I prefer white QBs, does that make me racist?” and I replied, “how would you feel if a potential employer or  client said that they preferred a white whatever you do for a living?” I just brought up that conversation because I don’t know how to find old threads and I thought maybe it would jar someone’s memory, anyway I was that guy.

While it is possible that there won’t be a QB worth taking in the first next year it is highly unlikely. If Herbert and Haskins both come out, I’m going to go ahead and say that I think both are worth first round picks.

I agree that passing on Watson and Mahomes or not signing Cousins or A. Smith were bad decisions, but I don’t think that trading for Tyrod Taylor, if he is even available is going to solve anything.

And to think Mahomes is the whitest black guy i've ever seen, lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-22-2018, 01:54 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 10:41 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Sign Matt Moore, what can we lose? Pretty sure he is better than Bortles.

dude looks like Bortles

SNIP

Moore still has ALL his hair. Please don't compare a balding man to a man with a full head of hair. Also BklynJag why do you seem to want worse QBs than Bortles? Or incrementally better than Bortles? His replacement is currently playing QB at home in Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturdays. That's it. End of discussion.