Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: What is the #1 need for the Jags after Round 1?
QB
OG
TE
OT
DL
LB
CB
S
[Show Results]

Top Team Needs After Round 1

Sorry mate. I've just read your language. Not personal attacks, I just know that there is a way, and a way, to say things so you don't sound thick.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IN THIS DRAFT MAY OR MAY NOT WELL SURPASS CARR OR DAK, LIKE YOU HAD NO IDEA DAK WOULD BE DAK AT THIS TIME A YEAR AGO
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Sorry mate. I've just read your language. Not personal attacks, I just know that there is a way, and a way, to say things so you don't sound thick.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IN THIS DRAFT MAY OR MAY NOT WELL SURPASS CARR OR DAK, LIKE YOU HAD NO IDEA DAK WOULD BE DAK AT THIS TIME A YEAR AGO
I hope you've read my language since it's the same one your speaking.

I'M ALOUD TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THEN YOU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT KINDLY SKIP MY POSTS AND GET OVER YOURSELF.
[Image: OIG4.uBuSY6yngBYRov__0Zi.?dpr=2.6&pid=ImgDetMain]

QB in the 3rd or 4th round is okay with me. I look at it two ways either that pick ends up really good and you have a started if Blake fails. OR you have Henne replacement. But we have to take Lamp if he is there for us in the second round

Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Guard

Tackle

BAP

If they see something in a QB they could potentially develop down the road, then yes take him. If they believed any of these qbs were starting material, they would have selected in the first round.

1. OG

2. TE

3. DL

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

When you blow a top five pick on a RB you are gambling.  If you're going to make that gamble - you'd better hedge that bet by bolstering the O-Line. 

Get at guard at #35.  Get a developmental tackle in the 3rd or 4th. 

[Image: 2irq9op.jpg]

TE QB G