Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bombs sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

(10-26-2018, 04:37 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 12:36 PM)rocdee Wrote: so this guy is an Native American. The media is already lightning-up his picture so he doesn't look so dark bahahahahha

All Native Americans are not dark skinned by the way.  The "lightening up" if it's actually happening is probably more to portray him as an "angry middle aged white male".

He's not Native according to another article in The Miami Herald I saw. He's Filipino and Italian. The Seminoles have already disavowed him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

And all of this time I was hoping it was Daryle Lamonica.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-27-2018, 09:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 11:23 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: His MyLife.com account said it. I saw it but it's been taken down. 

Not sure how accurate it is but it was up there rather quickly after he was identified.

The Scrubbers missed that one initially, they got it off the internet as soon as it was discovered. More shoddy work by the Dems on this one.

How convenient, Byron. You're either trolling or setting a new bar for pathetic.

Deny, deny.

Sayoc's a nut who found the same sympathetic hero as the rest of you Trumpettes.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-26-2018, 11:23 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 11:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Source?

His MyLife.com account said it. I saw it but it's been taken down. 

Not sure how accurate it is but it was up there rather quickly after he was identified.

Well, that's proof as solid as a chart pulled because it had been misrepresented.
- Bob Marley

(10-27-2018, 03:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 09:18 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Scrubbers missed that one initially, they got it off the internet as soon as it was discovered. More shoddy work by the Dems on this one.

How convenient, Byron. You're either trolling or setting a new bar for pathetic.

Deny, deny.

Sayoc's a nut who found the same sympathetic hero as the rest of you Trumpettes.

Bull [BLEEP]. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

(10-27-2018, 03:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 11:23 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: His MyLife.com account said it. I saw it but it's been taken down. 

Well, that's proof as solid as a chart pulled because it had been misrepresented.

20 years a Democrat then suddenly a rabid anti-Democrat who becomes a mail bomber right before the election. The prices are good for oceanfront property in Appalachia if you're interested, I'll sell cheap.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-27-2018, 03:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Or maybe you just don’t believe what’s inconvenient for you.

(10-27-2018, 03:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 03:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote: How convenient, Byron. You're either trolling or setting a new bar for pathetic.

Deny, deny.

Bull shot. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

(10-27-2018, 03:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Well, that's proof as solid as a chart pulled because it had been misrepresented.

20 years a Democrat then suddenly a rabid anti-Democrat who becomes a mail bomber right before the election. The prices are good for oceanfront property in Appalachia if you're interested, I'll sell cheap.

Sometimes you just have to give up and walk away.

Enjoy losing the House and the voting public. People aren't as dumb as you think. Once the realization that Trump's tax cut is actually an increase sets in, along with a government shutdown or two, the collapse of diplomacy and emergence of North Korea as a nuclear powerhouse (and I haven't even gotten to the campaign finance violations and collusion with a foreign power yet), the current iteration of the GOP has an expiration date. I look forward to a restoration of sanity once the swamp created and filled by Trump is slashed and burned with a neoconservative mall built on top of whatever's left.

(10-27-2018, 06:17 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 03:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bull shot. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

Enjoy losing the House and the voting public. People aren't as dumb as you think. Once the realization that Trump's tax cut is actually an increase sets in, along with a government shutdown or two, the collapse of diplomacy and emergence of North Korea as a nuclear powerhouse (and I haven't even gotten to the campaign finance violations and collusion with a foreign power yet), the current iteration of the GOP has an expiration date. I look forward to a restoration of sanity once the swamp created and filled by Trump is slashed and burned with a neoconservative mall built on top of whatever's left.

Welp, best of luck to ya.

(10-27-2018, 03:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bull shot. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

Who needs the nutmeg now brother?

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2018, 07:50 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

[Image: dcbf6cbe62181ffaedb059e77f86ceaf.jpg]

(10-27-2018, 07:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: dcbf6cbe62181ffaedb059e77f86ceaf.jpg]

Man, some of you people need to get a grip. Seriously.

Man you've really got a skweded anti Trump view. I get it, it was really hard for me to stay level headed with Obama but sometimes you have to step back. 

Tax cuts are not an increase, that's nonsense now if you want to argue tax cuts and increased spending is bad fiscal policy then you can make an argument. 

End of diplomacy? Trump has North Korea at the table no one's even gotten close to that. He renegotiated NAFTA and has Mexico at least prentending to police their side of the border. Trump has been more diplomatic and less war hawkish than any past president in the last 25 years. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all had massive increases in military campaigns and occupations in their first term. Not Trump

Maybe we have some shut down depends on how the mid terms shake out but so what, did it really means anything last time it shut down? Thats politics but no apocolyptic. 

Look for a while Obama had me seeing all kinds of doomsday scenarios but sometimes you just gotta step back and reevaluate the situation. Trump does some stupid stuff says some stupid stuff but he's not the end of the GOP or diplomacy.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(10-27-2018, 08:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 07:50 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [Image: dcbf6cbe62181ffaedb059e77f86ceaf.jpg]

Man, some of you people need to get a grip. Seriously.

Trump is the Conor McGregor of politics. That's not a compliment.

(10-28-2018, 09:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Trump is the Conor McGregor of politics. That's not a compliment.

(10-28-2018, 10:39 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(10-28-2018, 09:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Trump is the Conor McGregor of politics. That's not a compliment.

How ironic, and appropriate, that Trump benefited from a system implemented to give slave states a way to match the voting power of the more densely populated northern non-slave states.

And you can cry "Scoreboard!" all you want, your boy is still a slug.
- Bob Marley

(10-27-2018, 04:07 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 03:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Well, that's proof as solid as a chart pulled because it had been misrepresented.
Or maybe you just don’t believe what’s inconvenient for you.

You wearing a tinfoil hat, too, officer?
- Bob Marley

(10-27-2018, 03:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 03:39 PM)rollerjag Wrote: How convenient, Byron. You're either trolling or setting a new bar for pathetic.

Deny, deny.

Bull [BLEEP]. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

You've already bought the (funny) farm, brother. I'm not buying your [BLEEP].
- Bob Marley

(10-29-2018, 04:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 03:43 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bull [BLEEP]. He's a Democrat planted for convenience, same as the Synagogue Shooter today.

You've already bought the (funny) farm, brother. I'm not buying your [BLEEP].

Suit yourself.

(10-29-2018, 04:29 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-27-2018, 04:07 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Or maybe you just don’t believe what’s inconvenient for you.

You wearing a tinfoil hat, too, officer?

Pretty sure I already said my opinion. 

Pretty sure you’re just proving you don’t believe what’s inconvenient for you.