Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bombs sent to Clintons, Obama and Soros

(10-24-2018, 11:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: LOLOL False flag

Try again, Trump-lickers. Everyone who received a package is someone Trump has aggressively, publicly targeted in the past. This is a die-hard fulfilling his master's orders.

You believe Brett Kavanaugh is a legitimate gang rapist. I will take your thoughts on this matter with 2 grains of kosher salt.

Yeah, and Devil's Triangle is a drinking game, boofing is flatulence and it only takes a kiss or a dance to join the Renate Alumni.

So duped.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2018, 10:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 09:57 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I thought taking up arms against a government perceived as corrupt and illegitimate was the reason for the 2nd amendment so dear to conservatives.

It is. Blowing up children with cow [BLEEP] doesn't fit that bill.

As much as you'd like to believe it, blowing up children isn't on the left's agenda, either. But I'm sure you're right, McVeigh was a leftist, in favor of universal healthcare, high taxes, government control of our lives.
- Bob Marley

(10-25-2018, 10:25 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 10:18 AM)MalabarJag Wrote: There are some things about this that point to it being a False Flag, so it's a conspiracy theory, but backed by logical evidence.

1. The targets of these attacks would be no big loss to the Dems. None of the politicians viewed as up and coming stars were targeted.

2. The packages were so obviously dangerous looking that even a leftist would avoid setting one off. At least one was found incapable of exploding, and the white powder turned out to be flour. Either the perp was incredibly stupid or the intent was not to harm anyone.

3. The timing, two weeks before the election, benefits the Dems. With several Dem Senate candidates all but written off and the once-sure-thing House race now a toss up, the Dems are desperate for anything to stem the tide.

Of course, this could be from a Right Wing nutjob. Heaven knows there are people on the Right who are stupid enough to not see how lame the attempt would turn out.

Note that the motives are entirely different depending on who did this. If it was a Right Wing nut then the motive is purely hate. If it is Left Winger, then it is a calculated attempt to swing an election. However it turns out the perpetrator should face life without parole.

Agreed.
However, if we find that somehow the Clintons (Or Soros' for that matter) were actually behind it...

NOTHING will happen.

Sad.

And if we find out it was some kook who felt inspired by Trump's rhetoric, there will be scant acceptance from the critics here.
- Bob Marley

(10-25-2018, 01:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 11:49 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: You believe Brett Kavanaugh is a legitimate gang rapist. I will take your thoughts on this matter with 2 grains of kosher salt.

Yeah, and Devil's Triangle is a drinking game, boofing is flatulence and it only takes a kiss or a dance to join the Renate Alumni.

So duped.

If you don't believe in the presumption of innocence before proven guilty, maybe you should move to a nicer country?

(10-25-2018, 01:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Yeah, and Devil's Triangle is a drinking game, boofing is flatulence and it only takes a kiss or a dance to join the Renate Alumni.

So duped.

If you don't believe in the presumption of innocence before proven guilty, maybe you should move to a nicer country?

I take it, then, that you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent of whatever it is that stirs Trumpettes into a "Lock her up!" frenzy.
- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 02:32 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(10-25-2018, 01:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you don't believe in the presumption of innocence before proven guilty, maybe you should move to a nicer country?

I take it, then, that you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent of whatever it is that stirs Trumpettes into a "Lock her up!" frenzy.

Kavanaugh’s accusers have openly lied and presented no evidence.

Clinton’s accuser is the FBI and presented evidence to her crimes.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 02:34 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(10-25-2018, 01:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If you don't believe in the presumption of innocence before proven guilty, maybe you should move to a nicer country?

I believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. While I would personally like to see Hillary spend the rest of her life in a prison cell, I'd prefer it to be after due process. The evidence is all there, its just a matter of actually taking down someone who has operated under their own set of laws their entire adult life.

In the meantime, TJBender has declared Justice Kavanaugh a serial rapist based on his interpretation of a yearbook from 40 years ago.

Apples to Apples.

(10-25-2018, 01:21 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 10:25 AM)Kane Wrote: Agreed.
However, if we find that somehow the Clintons (Or Soros' for that matter) were actually behind it...

NOTHING will happen.

Sad.

And if we find out it was some kook who felt inspired by Trump's rhetoric, there will be scant acceptance from the critics here.

Which pales in comparison to my point...

figures lol

(10-25-2018, 01:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 10:54 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: It is. Blowing up children with cow [BLEEP] doesn't fit that bill.

As much as you'd like to believe it, blowing up children isn't on the left's agenda, either. But I'm sure you're right, McVeigh was a leftist, in favor of universal healthcare, high taxes, government control of our lives.

Yeah, to your credit they are more about slicing them apart in the womb. Unless it's a black church in the South.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-25-2018, 02:33 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I take it, then, that you believe Hillary Clinton is innocent of whatever it is that stirs Trumpettes into a "Lock her up!" frenzy.

I believe in the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. While I would personally like to see Hillary spend the rest of her life in a prison cell, I'd prefer it to be after due process. The evidence is all there, its just a matter of actually taking down someone who has operated under their own set of laws their entire adult life.

In the meantime, TJBender has declared Justice Kavanaugh a serial rapist based on his interpretation of a yearbook from 40 years ago.

Apples to Apples.

Please show me where I said that he was a serial rapist. If I did, I'll eat my words, but I think you're doing the Trumpette thing and putting words in my mouth. I believe he assaulted Christine Ford. I think the Avenatti claims are just the usual Avenatti agenda--sensationalism and stupidity--and I think he pulled credibility away from Dr. Ford by advancing someone with a story so ridiculous that nobody could have (or should have) taken the accuser seriously.

But again, if you'd like to go through and find exactly where I said, "Brett Kavanaugh is a serial rapist," I'll happily eat my words. If you can't or you'd rather not be proven full of [BLEEP] again like your man-crush, then go ahead and hide behind something like, "Well you might not have said it, but you were thinking it!"

(10-25-2018, 04:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 01:19 PM)rollerjag Wrote: As much as you'd like to believe it, blowing up children isn't on the left's agenda, either. But I'm sure you're right, McVeigh was a leftist, in favor of universal healthcare, high taxes, government control of our lives.

Yeah, to your credit they are more about slicing them apart in the womb. Unless it's a black church in the South.

You proclaim yourself to be libertarian, yet more and more of your posts read like a GOP memo.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2018, 05:16 PM by MalabarJag.)

(10-25-2018, 01:21 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 10:25 AM)Kane Wrote: Agreed.

NOTHING will happen.

Sad.

The Left has frequently excused false accusations, no need to look farther than the other two clearly false accusers of Kavanaugh. I don't remember any Dems decrying either one. Do you have an example of a Dem politician criticizing any fake hate crime from the Left?

Meanwhile, the Right is totally on board with full prosecution even if the bomber turns out to be from the Right.

So no, it's strictly your side of the political spectrum that excuses political crime.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

None of these rich, high profile people that were targeted have video surveillance of anyone dropping these packages off? Reports are that some if not all were hand delivered.

Would seem to benefit the Dems just weeks before an election, hmm.... I'm not necessarily of the belief that any of the targets helped orchestrate such a clumsy attempt, but I'm pretty sure it was a card carrying Antifa myrmidon who did especially since they were apparently designed to look like bombs but not have any ability to explode or harm. The only reason you would send such packages to such political figures, if not to kill or maim, is for appearances and with an election less than 2 weeks away.... hmm indeed.

(10-25-2018, 05:52 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: None of these rich, high profile people that were targeted have video surveillance of anyone dropping these packages off?   Reports are that some if not all were hand delivered.

Would seem to benefit the Dems just weeks before an election, hmm....  I'm not necessarily of the belief that any of the targets helped orchestrate such a clumsy attempt, but I'm pretty sure it was a card carrying Antifa myrmidon who did especially since they were apparently designed to look like bombs but not have any ability to explode or harm.  The only reason you would send such packages to such political figures, if not to kill or maim, is for appearances and with an election less than 2 weeks away....  hmm indeed.

The ISIS flag spoof makes me additionally skeptical.

(10-25-2018, 04:11 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 04:02 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yeah, to your credit they are more about slicing them apart in the womb. Unless it's a black church in the South.

You proclaim yourself to be libertarian, yet more and more of your posts read like a GOP memo.

Truth knows no party.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-24-2018, 09:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: 6 bombs found and none exploded, either a really really bad bomb maker or this is just one big false flag

They were purposefully made to look the part, but never do anything at all.

The usual suspects are allergic to the truth here.

None of them got anywhere near their targets because they were easily identified and intercepted.

They were meant to be found and reported, and the timing was calculated.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-25-2018, 06:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 04:11 PM)TJBender Wrote: You proclaim yourself to be libertarian, yet more and more of your posts read like a GOP memo.

Truth knows no party.

If you won't assimilate into the Borg, regardless of affiliation, you become the "enemy" and will be destroyed.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Thinking people will realize that this "attack" is way too suspicious.  Alleged "attacks" on select targets that are pretty much irrelevant in today's government.  The "bombs" suspect both in construction and delivery.  The timing being right before a mid-term election.  The information readily available to the media including pictures.  Something doesn't seem right.

I'm not saying that it is, but this has the appearance of a calculated attack by the left to paint President Trump and Republicans in a bad way.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Wonder when it will dawn on you all that the right Vs left is a phony war used to control the people and keep the wrong kind of power structure in place forever.

These latest events and reactions being a prime example.

Not sure why this false flag is necessary when there's that widespread voter fraud already in place you keep claiming.