Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Kelly?

Quin Gray?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-29-2018, 10:59 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 06:01 PM)Firesky Wrote: I might catch a lot of heat for this one. But honestly Johnny Manziel is worth a look... he's married now, and is clean (hard to believe on both counts I know). He never lacked the talent, just the maturity which I believe he has now. He's basically what youd get if you gave Kessler Bortles' mobility. Manziel can hand the ball off, I KNOW he can get the ball out quicker, and his mobility makes him dangerous. Prior to week 3 of this year he was the only QB to win for the Browns in a very long time. He's playing in the CFL now, just picked up his first win and has looked progressively better every game. What do we have to lose? At best he's our Flutie and at worst... he's no worse than Blake or Kessler... There really isn't a better option and with the CFL season now done he can be had for NO COST at the minimum.

Id be good with it, as you said he has gotten better and better each game

(10-28-2018, 06:22 PM)TJBender Wrote: Wouldn't it be hilarious if we signed Manziel with Kaepernick out there?

Not really hilarious, if we signed one or the other Manziel would be the smart choice.  Kap hasnt played a game in a couple years and Manziel is getting better in better in each CFL game he played

That's like saying that Hulk Hogan was looking better and better against high schoolers every time he got in the ring with them. It's idiotic. I'm no fan of Kap as a QB, but if it came down to one of those two, it's Kaepernick every time.

No way