Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bigger threat to Florida than a Category 5 Hurricane

(11-20-2018, 06:42 AM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: BTW:
Members of the Trump administration who have used personal email to conduct official WH business:

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! (am I doing it right?)

Oh if I had the time

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like Florida came to its senses. Not sure how long we can hold on to them though.

Members of the Trump administration who have used personal email to conduct official WH business:

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

Nice on topic post. Let me guess, you and every other swinger are jumping in attempt to make this comparable to that Clinton person? Even the slightest bit of research would show that no, you aren’t doing this right. FYI, Washington Post put out a non story to ruffle your feathers. FOIA records show they have already complied with records management laws. I’m sure you can go figure out the rest. But I agree, lock up that Clinton clown.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

Actually no, you’re not. This has nothing to do with the Florida election.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

Is it the personal email or the classified information relayed in those emails that people have issues with?

(11-20-2018, 01:13 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

Is it the personal email or the classified information relayed in those emails that people have issues with?
It’s really option #3 Trump
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

1) Ivanka Trump
2) Jared Kushner
3) Steve Bannon
4) Stephen Miller
5) Reince Priebus
6) Gary Cohn

Huh

I showed up to talk about Crazyhair McFraudface's resignation, and I bumped into Drifter's liberal cousin instead.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politic...nds-cause/

Just leaving that here.

(01-26-2019, 12:10 AM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politic...nds-cause/

Just leaving that here.

This man is the result of what happens when you have never held down a real job and have been in politics since the age of 22.

And just like that, Gillum joins CNN. I am shocked.

Well, he's not a blonde white woman under 40, so Fox was out.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(01-29-2019, 01:45 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Well, he's not a blonde white woman under 40, so Fox was out.

They just didn't want a failed gubernatorial candidate currently under FBI investigation.

(01-29-2019, 11:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: And just like that, Gillum joins CNN. I am shocked.

Ah, yes, CNN. The field of dreams for politicians with a poo stain so big on their resume that even Michael Cohen couldn't pay it off erase it.

So will he be mic'd up to give us all an exclusive insider's look at his trial?

(01-29-2019, 01:45 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Well, he's not a blonde white woman under 40, so Fox was out.

David Asman,Bret Baier, Julie Banderas, Maria Bartiromo, Guy Benson, Lisa Boothe, Gainno Caldwell, Rachel Campos-Duffy, Tucker Carlson, Neal Cavuto, Jason Chaffetz, Kevin Corke, Steve Doocy, Perter Doocy, all say Hi.  Should I go on?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(01-31-2019, 10:10 PM)copycat Wrote:

Maria Bartiromo

Doesn't count. Her face just turned 3.

(02-01-2019, 01:10 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(01-31-2019, 10:10 PM)copycat Wrote: Maria Bartiromo

Doesn't count. Her face just turned 3.
Point taken, but she is 55, her face is 3.  If we add that and divide does that make her 39?  Regardless, she still isn't blonde, well this week anyhow.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(02-02-2019, 06:19 PM)copycat Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 01:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: Doesn't count. Her face just turned 3.
Point taken, but she is 55, her face is 3.  If we add that and divide does that make her 39?  Regardless, she still isn't blonde, well this week anyhow.

Half her age plus 7.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato