Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South QBs..

(11-06-2018, 07:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Knee
Shoulder
Shoulder
Nerve Damage

That is [BLEEP] funny right there......

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn.. never would've thought that just after a year, 3 of these guys would be gone.. I know technically Mariota is still there, but c'mon he's already gone too.

I still can't believe Luck retired the way he did, I don't think anyone saw that coming off his comeback player of the year award.

(11-27-2019, 03:11 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn.. never would've thought that just after a year, 3 of these guys would be gone.. I know technically Mariota is still there, but c'mon he's already gone too.

I still can't believe Luck retired the way he did, I don't think anyone saw that coming off his comeback player of the year award.

Yeah it's hard to believe Vince Watson is the only one remaining. Lol
Curious what the new ranking would be..

Watson
Tannehill
Minshew
Brissett
Foles?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Watson
Minshew
Tannehill
Brissett
Foles

Watson

Tannehill/Minshew
Brissett

Foles

The Stache
The Jock Strap
The Headband
The Aviators

Everyone else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-28-2019, 07:18 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 03:11 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Damn.. never would've thought that just after a year, 3 of these guys would be gone.. I know technically Mariota is still there, but c'mon he's already gone too.

Yeah it's hard to believe Vince Watson is the only one remaining. Lol

Watson
Tannehill
Minshew
Brissett
Foles?

(11-28-2019, 11:31 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Watson
Minshew
Tannehill
Brissett
Foles

(11-28-2019, 05:51 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Watson

Tannehill/Minshew
Brissett

Foles

I think you're all giving Minshew too much credit TBH.
That isn't a bash on Minshew really... Just sayin the kid has his flaws and has about 9 games of resume.

Clearly I didn't think much of Watson but I must eat crow when it is deserved.
Watson -- an MVP candidate that won't win because, well Jackson and Wilson are just a better... but not by miles.
Tannehill -- the turnaround for that team once he stepped in was huge and if he started instead of Mariota, I believe they could be challenging the tinhorns for the division instead of playing for a WC.
Minshew/Brissett -- these guys each have their own issues, Minshew is a bit of an unknown still and needs to work on ball security, Brissett is a bit of a game manager type but looked better when TY was in lineup.
Foles/Mariota a bust of a FA and a bust of a draft pick that break easily when hit by football men.

1. Watson - head and shoulders the best in the division
2t. Tannehill - a surprise rebirth with Titans. I wonder if it will last?
2t. Brissett - solid starter
4. Minshew/Foles - with this putrid O-line, how can we get an accurate read on either of them?
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 07:18 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Yeah it's hard to believe Vince Watson is the only one remaining. Lol

Watson
Tannehill
Minshew
Brissett
Foles?

(11-28-2019, 11:31 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Watson
Minshew
Tannehill
Brissett
Foles

(11-28-2019, 05:51 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Watson

Tannehill/Minshew
Brissett

Foles

I think you're all giving Minshew too much credit TBH.
That isn't a bash on Minshew really... Just sayin the kid has his flaws and has about 9 games of resume.

Watson -- an MVP candidate that won't win because, well Jackson and Wilson are just a better... but not by miles.
Tannehill -- the turnaround for that team once he stepped in was huge and if he started instead of Mariota, I believe they could be challenging the tinhorns for the division instead of playing for a WC.
Minshew/Brissett -- these guys each have their own issues, Minshew is a bit of an unknown still and needs to work on ball security, Brissett is a bit of a game manager type but looked better when TY was in lineup.
Foles/Mariota a bust of a FA and a bust of a draft pick that break easily when hit by football men.

Yeah we'll see how minshew finishes this season, and heads into next season. Will the jags let foles walk or give him a chance to start fresh next season..

I agree with the tannehill titans would be challenging for the division. There is absolutely no room for error now because they wasted 6 games on mary.. that being said, I still hope they sweep the cows and win the division. 
Still waiting to see how he finishes too. Does he stink it up in Houston? 

Where do the colts go next season.. maybe the jags trade foles to em.
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(12-04-2019, 09:13 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)Kane Wrote: I think you're all giving Minshew too much credit TBH.

Where do the colts go next season.. maybe the jags trade foles to em.

Of course, then Foles would be his old SB MVP self and catapult the clots into the SB run
because jaguars

At this point I would have to say that Watson is the best in the division hands down.  He's an amazing athlete and has managed to help his team win behind less-than-stellar offensive lines.

I would put Brissett second.  I wouldn't call him anything special, but I think he has done a pretty good job after the sudden retirement of Andrew Luck.

Next would be kind of a "toss up" between Minshew and Tannehill.  Both were not projected to be starters at the start of the season, and both have shown some flashes.  Not being biased I would give the nod to Minshew only because he's a rookie 6th round pick whereas Tannehill is a veteran.

Bottom tier would be Foles and Marriota with Foles slightly edging because of what he has accomplished in the league.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Watson is a great QB....dammit.

Brisset has played well, but I think any solid QB would do well in the Indy organization. It's well coached with Frank Reich.

Tannehill needs to show me he can play a full 16 game season before I take him seriously. He's had flashes at Miami before. I still think the Titans use a high draft pick to take a QB.

Minshew has a lot of potential. His accuracy on passes thrown 20 yards or more is off the charts. But he holds on to the ball too long. Sometimes, you have to take what you can get, with a short dump pass.