Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This week in the AFC South-Week 10

(11-08-2018, 03:53 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 11-18

Patriots over Titans
Jaguars over Colts

0-2 this week
11-20 overall

Titans whipped that [BLEEP] today. #1 D re: points allowed. Who would have guessed??
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 09:09 PM by Nashville.Dave.)

(11-10-2018, 05:50 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: 14-15

Tacks
Colts

16-15. Sorry jags

(11-11-2018, 08:10 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 03:53 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 11-18

Patriots over Titans
Jaguars over Colts

0-2 this week
11-20 overall

Titans whipped that [BLEEP] today. #1 D re: points allowed. Who would have guessed??

Me? Haha
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I have to say, the tacks have turned a corner. From the little I saw of the second half, they kept Brady pinned back.

(11-08-2018, 03:29 PM)scottyg Wrote: 18-10 so far.
Pats and Jags.

I'm sliding too... 0-2
18-12 for the season.

0-2

17-14 overall

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2018, 01:30 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: 14-13 on the season

This weeks picks:
Pats
clots

1-1 on the week

15-14 on the season
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(11-08-2018, 07:50 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 06:04 AM)Bullseye Wrote: Last week both the Texans and the Titans gained ground on the rest of the division, with the Texans edging Denver, while the tacks beat Dallas. The Jaguars and the Colts we're off last week. However going into it this week the latter two teams couldn't look much different, with the Colts winning the last two and the defending Division champion losing the last four.

As for my prognostications, after a horrendous start I have finally reached the .500 mark with my second straight 2-0 week.   How will I do this week with another two game division schedule?

Patriots (6-2) at tacks (4-4) The Patriots, after early season struggles, have once again righted the ship with the trade for former Cleveland WR Josh Gordon, the return of WR Julian Edelman from suspension and the emergence of rookie RB Sony Michel.  Reports of their demise were greatly exaggerated.  Meanwhile, former Patriots OLB Mike Vrabel is coaching the tacks and trying to bring some of the Patriots' magic to Trashville.  But it's hard to do that without a guy like Brady.  Patriots win 30-17.

Jaguars (3-5) at Colts (3-5)-Did anyone see these two teams with the same records at this point back in August?  The Colts' investment along the offensive line has paid dividends.  Luck hasn't been sacked much this year, and the running game has cranked out back to back 200 yard rushing games.  Furthermore, the defense, while not to be mistaken for the '85 Bears, is not as pathetic as it has been in years past.  Rookie LB Darius Leonard is a candidate for Defensive rookie of the year consideration.  Jacksonville, on the other hand, is not to be mistaken for the team that made a deep playoff run just last year  Offensive productivity is way down.  It seems like the team has lost some confidence in Bortles, 2nd year RB Leonard Fournette, and the OL.  Fournette is returning from a hamstring injury that's kept him out for most of the season.  The defense, while statistically among the better defenses, isn't close to the level they played at last year.  The explosive game changing plays-so abundant last year-end virtually non-existent this year.  Telvin Smith, who has been as much of a defensive mainstay over the past few years as anyone, has had his worst year.  The D line hasn't gotten to the QB, and the secondary hasn't come up with turnovers.  In Stark contrast to the Colts' rookie crop, the Jaguars have gotten little to nothing out of their rookie crop.  I think pass protection will be the key to this game.  The Jaguars struggles have come against teams with a good edge rusher.   I don't know that the Colts' have that guy yet.  Jaguars win 20-17.

Last week: .2-0
Overall: 14-14.

Pats - they did it before
Jags  - just going on a whim that is probably pure homer-ism.
last week 1-1
Overall 15-10
0-2
overall 15-12
Why did I even trust the Jags again?

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

0-2 This past week
18-13 Overall

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.