Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antifa harasses Tucker Carlsons family outside his home

(11-08-2018, 11:41 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I condemn Antifa for this act.

Nothing I know of you makes me uncertain about that.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-08-2018, 09:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The left twist and contort logic to associate Trump with white nationalism, but when their own participate in outright threats of violence against children (Carlson has four children in that house), they remain quiet.

Hypocrisy, thy name is DNC.

I guess you only know it if your sources tell you.

Quote:Figures on the left and right quickly denounced the Antifa group's action. Former Fox host Megyn Kelly tweeted: "This has to stop... He does not deserve this. His family does not deserve this. It's stomach-turning."

"This is not okay," CNN host SE Cupp wrote. "By the political left, the political right or the deranged. Don't do this."

"Late Show" host Stephen Colbert weighed in as well, saying "Fighting Tucker Carlson's ideas is an American right. Targeting his home and terrorizing his family is an act of monstrous cowardice. Obviously don't do this, but also, take no pleasure in it happening. Feeding monsters just makes more monsters."

One of the leaders of Media Matters, a liberal media monitoring group that opposes Fox, also condemned the incident.

"This behavior is way over the line," senior fellow Matthew Gertz tweeted. "Going to someone's home, breaking their door, and terrorizing their family is unacceptable. It's also extremely counterproductive if your interest is actually in reducing his influence."

Max Boot, a conservative columnist and CNN commentator, said he agreed with Gertz.

"I think Tucker is a terrible influence on modern America but that doesn't justify harassing him at home," Boot tweeted. "Go high, not low."

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-09-2018, 10:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:21 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The left twist and contort logic to associate Trump with white nationalism, but when their own participate in outright threats of violence against children (Carlson has four children in that house), they remain quiet.

Quote:Figures on the left and right quickly denounced the Antifa group's action. Former Fox host Megyn Kelly tweeted: "This has to stop... He does not deserve this. His family does not deserve this. It's stomach-turning."

"This is not okay," CNN host SE Cupp wrote. "By the political left, the political right or the deranged. Don't do this."

"Late Show" host Stephen Colbert weighed in as well, saying "Fighting Tucker Carlson's ideas is an American right. Targeting his home and terrorizing his family is an act of monstrous cowardice. Obviously don't do this, but also, take no pleasure in it happening. Feeding monsters just makes more monsters."

One of the leaders of Media Matters, a liberal media monitoring group that opposes Fox, also condemned the incident.

"This behavior is way over the line," senior fellow Matthew Gertz tweeted. "Going to someone's home, breaking their door, and terrorizing their family is unacceptable. It's also extremely counterproductive if your interest is actually in reducing his influence."

Max Boot, a conservative columnist and CNN commentator, said he agreed with Gertz.

"I think Tucker is a terrible influence on modern America but that doesn't justify harassing him at home," Boot tweeted. "Go high, not low."

Meanwhile, from actual leaders:

"Make a crowd." 
"Push Back."
"They aren't welcome here."
"Kick them."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 09:05 PM by homebiscuit.)

(11-09-2018, 10:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

I do not subscribe to, nor read, social media. So that source is beyond me. I can tell you that while currently staying on an overseas military base, the main source for television news (a much more widely disseminated source than social media) is the Armed Forces Network. In order to maintain balance, AFN constantly rotates networks on their news channel; Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and so on. In the days following the attack on Carlson's residence, in the segments of all the news networks I watched, not only did no other network outside of Fox condemn the attack, not one mentioned it. Not even smarmy Rachel Maddow.

Now, I'm not saying that perhaps the attack wasn't mentioned during another broadcast or segment I didn't watch, but I can tell you that there appeared to be no rush to even acknowledge an attack on the home of one of their colleagues. As far as I know, there hasn't been a condemnation from any of the dem leadership. So while RINO SE Cupp and Media Matters cluck their tongues, the people with the real influence to discourage such acts remain quiet.

Maybe that's because it wasn't really big news?
Or everyone would be comdeming stuff everyday

(11-10-2018, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 10:48 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I guess you only know it if your sources tell you.

I do not subscribe to, nor read, social media. So that source is beyond me. I can tell you that while currently staying on an overseas military base, the main source for television news (a much more widely disseminated source than social media) is the Armed Forces Network. In order to maintain balance, AFN constantly rotates networks on their news channel; Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and so on. In the days following the attack on Carlson's residence, in the segments of all the news networks I watched, not only did no other network outside of Fox condemn the attack, not one mentioned it. Not even smarmy Rachel Maddow.

Now, I'm not saying that perhaps the attack wasn't mentioned during another broadcast or segment I didn't watch, but I can tell you that there appeared to be no rush to even acknowledge an attack on the home of one of their colleagues. As far as I know, there hasn't been a condemnation from any of the dem leadership. So while RINO SE Cupp and Media Matters cluck their tongues, the people with the real influence to discourage such acts remain quiet.

CNN is beyond you?
- Bob Marley

(11-10-2018, 11:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 09:04 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I do not subscribe to, nor read, social media. So that source is beyond me. I can tell you that while currently staying on an overseas military base, the main source for television news (a much more widely disseminated source than social media) is the Armed Forces Network. In order to maintain balance, AFN constantly rotates networks on their news channel; Fox, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, and so on. In the days following the attack on Carlson's residence, in the segments of all the news networks I watched, not only did no other network outside of Fox condemn the attack, not one mentioned it. Not even smarmy Rachel Maddow.

CNN is beyond you?

As I stated, I didn't watch every segment of every broadcast. However, I do remember CNN being focused on defending the childish antics of Jim Acosta attempting to carry out the Maxine Waters marching orders of mob rules.

TDS is reaching maniacal levels with the left. It is comical to watch as much is it is sad.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Man banned from country club for calling Tuckers daughter a horrible name.

TDS has even affected the elite class.

(11-11-2018, 12:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-10-2018, 11:00 PM)rollerjag Wrote: CNN is beyond you?

As I stated, I didn't watch every segment of every broadcast. However, I do remember CNN being focused on defending the childish antics of Jim Acosta attempting to carry out the Maxine Waters marching orders of mob rules.

It was a link to a story on CNN's web site.  I have no idea what you're talking about re: Maxine Waters, maybe whatever web site you frequent can provide an explanation. Is one man refusing to give up a mic a mob?
- Bob Marley

I’m sure Maxine is proud of him. Perhaps he can have her as his first guest when he gets his own show on CNN. He certainly loves to be part of the story.

Right-wingers sure seem to like to use women, usually women of color, when they are trying to instill fear among the right-wing masses.

I'm no Dr. Phil, but it seems like ...
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-14-2018, 01:27 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Right-wingers sure seem to like to use women, usually women of color, when they are trying to instill fear among the right-wing masses.

Use women like Christine Ford? Haven't heard much from her lately by the way. What is going on with that?

(11-14-2018, 01:27 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Right-wingers sure seem to like to use women, usually women of color, when they are trying to instill fear among the right-wing masses.

I raise your race card with the new an improved mysoginistic race card! Left-wingers sure are nifty in their buzz worthy ignorance. You should get this to CNN ASAP, as they're running out of fresh Trump bashing content.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(11-14-2018, 02:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Use women like Christine Ford? Haven't heard much from her lately by the way. What is going on with that?

I told you I'm no Dr. Phil. You'll have to seek professional help as to why right-wingers seem to have a "woman problem".

Christine Ford made it clear she was leaving the scene after the Kavanaugh hearing. She knew she would be used by insecure right-wingers.

(11-14-2018, 02:43 PM)B2hibry Wrote:

I raise your race card with the new an improved mysoginistic race card! Left-wingers sure are nifty in their buzz worthy ignorance. You should get this to CNN ASAP, as they're running out of fresh Trump bashing content.

In other words - you don't know.

I guess I'll have to go to Sean or Tucker or Laura for an answer. You know, those level-header seekers of the truth who would never cast aspersions on those who are different than they are.

And who could ever run out of Trump bashing content? He tells a lie a day or some some buffoonish act. It's endless! Even Melania is getting into the act.

(11-14-2018, 04:08 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 02:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Use women like Christine Ford? Haven't heard much from her lately by the way. What is going on with that?

I told you I'm no Dr. Phil. You'll have to seek professional help as to why right-wingers seem to have a "woman problem".

Christine Ford made it clear she was leaving the scene after the Kavanaugh hearing. She knew she would be used by insecure right-wingers.

She was actually used by the left-wingers, but why let facts get in the way of your agenda?

Yup.

Anytime someone criticizes a leftist, they're a racist or sexist. If they're lucky, they'll be called both!