Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
49% chance to make the playoffs?

(11-10-2018, 05:57 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: I could see this team going 6-2 and barely squeezing in if a few teams collapse. We need help at this point, unless we just win out (very unlikely).
They don't need a lot of help. The division is still available. Now a wild card would require help.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-09-2018, 03:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Just out of interest, is there anyone confident enough to predict we will make the playoffs?  Like guarantee it? 

It's real hard to see at the moment but this team went on a run this time of year last season. If we make it you will look like a genius if we do it!

If we can get to 5-5, I think we can do it.

[Image: 2m7lvu.jpg]

So we're 3-5 with a 49 percent chance of making the Playoffs, but the Dolphins are 5-4 with a 14 percent chance.  How does that make sense? The Titans are 4-4 with a 14 percent chance having already beat us, and the Lions have the same 3-5 record with only a 6 percent chance. 
'02

(11-10-2018, 12:44 PM)Jags02 Wrote: So we're 3-5 with a 49 percent chance of making the Playoffs, but the Dolphins are 5-4 with a 14 percent chance.  How does that make sense? The Titans are 4-4 with a 14 percent chance having already beat us, and the Lions have the same 3-5 record with only a 6 percent chance. 
There’s no chance the Fins win their division which limits their chances of making the playoffs significantly.

The Titans chances seem somewhat odd though.

(11-08-2018, 07:58 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: He forgot the decimal in between the numbers. 4.9% seems just right.

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big fat ZERO %
My sig goes here!

Well lock.this thread. Anyone think we were driving for a score anyway? #becausejaguars

Man everything we have done for 5 years is falling apart and rapidly. If what they are saying about Smith's shoulders is true, they need to shut him down.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Time to start talking about the draft already.  Playoff talk is over.  

Doesn't look like a good year for QB's and Bortles will be too much of a dead money hit to cut, so we're probably going with him next year too.

24%?

These odds-of-making-the-playoffs stats are stupid. Everyone so into "Next gen stats" they put crap out there even if it does not make sense.
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]