Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
steelers/panthers

Carolina is laying a blueprint early on how to move the chains on the squealers. 

Jags do not have a Mccaffery - but they have most of that stuff in the playbook.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 09:39 PM by homebiscuit.)

Neither defense is getting much time to sit.

Wow, pick 6. Why didn't Big Dummy just throw it towards the ground?

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 09:46 PM by Upper.)

Joeckel, Bortles, Fowler, Fournette...Dave Caldwell is the master at having an entire positions worth of players to draft from, taking the first one, and it being not even close to the best one.

EDIT: Yes I remember that Fisher was taking before Joeckel so small edit to that...but the point largely remains lol.

(11-08-2018, 09:45 PM)Upper Wrote: Joeckel, Bortles, Fowler, Fournette...Dave Caldwell is the master at having an entire positions worth of players to draft from, taking the first one, and it being not even close to the best one.

EDIT: Yes I remember that Fisher was taking before Joeckel so small edit to that...but the point largely remains lol.

LOL 
Always some weird agenda instead of in time relevance

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 10:17 PM by Brett.)

I've got a stupid question. Carolina just had a 4th and 12 and they were going to punt to Pittsburgh. They had a delay of game penalty probably trying to get Pittsburgh to go offsides which didnt work. Pittsburgh declined the delay of game penalty.

My question is why did Pittsburgh decline it? It would have been a 5 yard penalty and would have resulted in Carolina replaying 4th down and having a 4th and 17 and pushed back further to give Pittsburgh better field position right? What am I missing?

Sorry again did the dumb question but just went blank.

(11-08-2018, 10:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 09:45 PM)Upper Wrote: Joeckel, Bortles, Fowler, Fournette...Dave Caldwell is the master at having an entire positions worth of players to draft from, taking the first one, and it being not even close to the best one.

LOL 

The in time relevance would be that McCaffrey just showed more talent on the first drive of the series than Fournette has yet to do in his career so far. And it's continuing...

(11-08-2018, 10:26 PM)Upper Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 10:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL 

The in time relevance would be that McCaffrey just showed more talent on the first drive of the series than Fournette has yet to do in his career so far. And it's continuing...

You know I agree with that part.

I’m pointing to the Caldwell implication-  and the general tendency of most of your posting to be some attempt to cover your own [BLEEP] from prior hot takes. I’ve seriously never seen anyone post that way more often except maybe TMD.

I don’t know about y’all but I don’t think I have ever seen a team run as many offensive plays as the Steelers do.

I remember last year in the playoffs and we were up by 20 and they somehow extend the game because of how many plays they run. It is amazing to me.

(11-08-2018, 10:45 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 10:26 PM)Upper Wrote: The in time relevance would be that McCaffrey just showed more talent on the first drive of the series than Fournette has yet to do in his career so far. And it's continuing...

You know I agree with that part.

I’m pointing to the Caldwell implication-  and the general tendency of most of your posting to be some attempt to cover your own [BLEEP] from prior hot takes. I’ve seriously never seen anyone post that way more often except maybe TMD.

Lol my "hot takes" would have landed us with exactly zero of Joeckel, Bortles, Fowler, or Fournette so maybe they weren't so hot. Especially not in this case since I was very on the record for being anti RB top 5, but if we had to it should 100% be CMC and not LF.

Pittsburgh will kill us.

(11-08-2018, 11:34 PM)jon2005 Wrote: Pittsburgh will kill us.

Yup. Revenge game. They'll run up the score. Steelers 77, Jaguars 3

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018, 12:23 AM by americus 2.0.)

(11-09-2018, 12:13 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 11:34 PM)jon2005 Wrote: Pittsburgh will kill us.

Yup. Revenge game. They'll run up the score. Steelers 77, Jaguars 3

Not really what we wanted to see. I will always root for the Steelers when they're not playing us but tonight they were brutal. Especially knowing we will face them soon. Hopefully it was just an anomoly.

Anyone who thinks we beat the Steelers after seeing that is insane

(11-08-2018, 10:26 PM)Upper Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 10:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL 

So all of your posts in this thread have exactly what to do with the game last night?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]