Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What to do?

(11-11-2018, 05:40 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: The offense showed some fight today and the defense played well in the 2nd half. So if this was at the beginning of the year, I wouldn't be thinking these things. 

But we've now lost 5 games in a row and are 0-3 in the division. The playoffs are pretty much out of the question now. We know our cap space is bad and we're going to have to either cut or trade some folks. What do ya'll think? Who do ya'll see us getting rid of? Is this Campbell's last year with us? To me he's playing the best of the linemen; minus the few blunders he's made this year. 

We have to go qb in the first and wr in the second; if we don't trade up any. But we need o line depth. That bug killed our o line (linder has to be out for the year too). I don't know if bryan is going to be able to replace anyone on the d line. It might be a few years before we can get back again. 

The question goes to our coordinators too. They looked like they adjusted pretty well after half time, but I don't trust them. Its so sad that we look like so many changes are needed the year after making the AFCC. Talk about parity.....

Lose the rest of the games this year for starters sit our starters play backups DO NOT win any meaningless games from this point on!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2018, 01:56 PM)wiki23 Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 05:40 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: The offense showed some fight today and the defense played well in the 2nd half. So if this was at the beginning of the year, I wouldn't be thinking these things. 

But we've now lost 5 games in a row and are 0-3 in the division. The playoffs are pretty much out of the question now. We know our cap space is bad and we're going to have to either cut or trade some folks. What do ya'll think? Who do ya'll see us getting rid of? Is this Campbell's last year with us? To me he's playing the best of the linemen; minus the few blunders he's made this year. 

We have to go qb in the first and wr in the second; if we don't trade up any. But we need o line depth. That bug killed our o line (linder has to be out for the year too). I don't know if bryan is going to be able to replace anyone on the d line. It might be a few years before we can get back again. 

The question goes to our coordinators too. They looked like they adjusted pretty well after half time, but I don't trust them. Its so sad that we look like so many changes are needed the year after making the AFCC. Talk about parity.....

Lose the rest of the games this year for starters sit our starters play backups DO NOT win any meaningless games from this point on!!

Not down for the loser/quitter mentality.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-12-2018, 01:56 PM)wiki23 Wrote:

That's a quote from Vince Lombardi right?

(11-12-2018, 02:03 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 01:56 PM)wiki23 Wrote: Lose the rest of the games this year for starters sit our starters play backups DO NOT win any meaningless games from this point on!!

That's a quote from Vince Lombardi right?

Laughing
Gottem

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 08:49 PM by snowwolf776.)

Fire Doug Marhone,and his coaching staff,and still play to win. The browns just won after fireing thier HDCand OC

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2018, 09:51 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 08:39 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: fire every single person in the organization.. every single coach.. fire caldwell, fire coughlin

get rid of everyone, cut every single player who is not on a rookie contract

then, pack everything up, and gtfo of jacksonville and never come back

Even the hot dog guy? What he do?

I've had real issues with the hot dog guy, as well as the burger guy...  They kill the food to death and insist they're good cooks.

(11-12-2018, 10:25 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 04:32 AM)Predator Wrote: Just more meaningless drivel.

According to NFL.com this was a Jaguar decision and they would have a lot more knowledge about what transpired than you considering they would have actually spoke to people in the front office and it's safe to say you didn't.

"Coughlin interviewed as a head coach. That is what he wanted to do," Rapoport explained. "He was very clear. He did not want to come in as an executive, he wanted to be the man on the sidelines. And then they decided to hire Doug Marrone and ... Coughlin reversed course a little bit and decided to come on as an executive."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ecutive-vp

Just stop already. I have never seen anyone talk out of there rear as much as you.

Believe what you wanna believe.

You mean the truth?

1. Upgrade OC and DC. 
2. Get a true #1 reliable WR. 
3. QB competition through draft. 
4. OL upgrades. 
5. Upgrade MLB. 

In no particular order.