Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bums of the game @Colts

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 05:47 PM by jaguarmvp.)

1.  Ramsey:  Got beat early and often.  Reports he got demoted to Safety?

2.  Smith: Outside his lucky int where he was beat and the receiver had it bounce off his hands played terribly

3. Defensive line:  I Don't know if Luck got Hit at all

4. Secondary:  Receivers running wide open?

5. Walsh:  This Defense played horrendous and got lucky in the second half.

6. Greene: Gets his chance to and loses the game
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

3. Defensive line:  I Don't know if Luck got Hit 

Yea he did when Malik bumped him for a 15 yard penalty.  Memberberries.

ramsey and all the line backers.

plus the d line

(11-11-2018, 05:59 PM)ramseyx20 Wrote: ramsey and all the line backers.

plus the d line

I would say the safeties and the linebackers.  Thought the d-line was ok.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Ramsey? did I miss something?

(11-11-2018, 06:14 PM)jj82284 Wrote: Ramsey?  did I miss something?

did you watch the game? he was beat all over the place

Back to where we belong... last place and going the wrong direction.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I don't know if this qualifies him to be a bum, but Fournette had sooooo many chances to run people over and he kept side stepping. I mean his 2.2 ypc qualifies him, but what happen to him being a power runner? Don't see that in him anymore.

Can someone give me a breakdown of the plays that Ramsey got beat on “early and often.” Looks to me the colts threw to tight ends all game and that was what was exposed.

Just saying.

(11-11-2018, 06:25 PM)Trunt8728 Wrote: Can someone give me a breakdown of the plays that Ramsey got beat on “early and often.”  Looks to me the colts threw to tight ends all game and that was what was exposed.

Just saying.

Yeah people are idiots.

Ramsey got “beat” on that crossing route to TY Hilton that went 25-30 yards or so, other than that he played fine.

Our linebackers and safeties just didn’t know what hit them figuratively speaking and just couldn’t figure out who needs to cover the tight end, which cost us the game.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Barry church. Hes just bad.

(11-11-2018, 06:33 PM)SuperJville Wrote:
(11-11-2018, 06:25 PM)Trunt8728 Wrote: Can someone give me a breakdown of the plays that Ramsey got beat on “early and often.”  Looks to me the colts threw to tight ends all game and that was what was exposed.

Just saying.

Yeah people are idiots.

Ramsey got “beat” on that crossing route to TY Hilton that went 25-30 yards or so, other than that he played fine.

Our linebackers and safeties just didn’t know what hit them figuratively speaking and just couldn’t figure out who needs to cover the tight end, which cost us the game.

they had 2 weeks for walsh and the defense to watch tape. freaking luck throws 80-90% of his passes to TE this year they made a big deal out of it in pregame. if moronic radio and tv reporters know he is throwing to TE all the time. then this idiot walsh should have know it and had 2 weeks to prepare them to cover the TE. this defense was not prepared it looked like they had never seen colts tape. and not only defense cor needs to be fired but OC has no clue how to call a game to take advantage of other teams weakiness and our offense strength. i missed second half had to go emergency room with kideny stone so my observasions are just from first half

the NFL is the bum of the game. they are out to get the city of Jacksonville. They want team to move to london.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 08:04 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

But but but Ramsey is gonna be the GOAT!

Our "great" Defense is playing like crap... good thing we didn't get that bust Cousins and kept A Rob!

BTW thank god that "cancer" Fowler is gone, the Defense is really playing great now...

Fowler with the strip sack to seal the game for the rams.

And hahah Fowler just had a strip sack as well. Salt in the wounds everywhere. I am glad for the draft picks just not what they do with them.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 11:05 PM by surfon.)

Who is that bum guard we signed again. Oh yea walk on by Norw ell. Pretty sure I saw him actually pancaked a time or two.

Autocorrect still sux on here as much as the jags do.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2018, 05:50 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Bums of the season more like it.. this extremely overrated defense, getting very little in the way of pass rush against some notoriously bad lines and heavily hit QB's. Our secondary seems to be in the wrong place on every snap. Tight ends and receivers make way too many uncontested receptions against us. But overall the biggest frustration is the pass rush. Last year we could rely on someone getting through the line quickly on almost every play between Ngakoue, Campbell, Jackson, Dareus, Fowler, someone was coming to smack the QB. Secondary and LB's are actually being challenged to cover this year and they just aren't doing it. It's tough when our offense is constantly falling behind early in games, has bad field position, doesn't get the ball very often, then when they do they generally either drop the ball or fumble it away. Not much of a running game. I mean this is just the story of the whole season after the Jets game. I don't know what happened but this team went unrecognizable and regressed back to 2016 form.
No pain, no gain.