Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's up with Jalen?

It amazes me how many people are willing to part with Jalen Ramsey lol

Dude's just looking for some attention. And he got it.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-12-2018, 11:05 AM)D-Money Wrote: smh..our fans are crazy. Now we want to let Jalen go? He is the heart of the team but he sees everything that the organization is doing. We had a winning team and they go let go of almost everyone he was cool with and had a real relationship with. He saw what happened when we played the Patriots last year and it was on the coaching why we lost. Smh, we have one of the best DBs in the  league and we going to [BLEEP] around and lose hime to the Titans because of our terrible front office. I guess everyone here is ok with it..smh

Exactly

(11-12-2018, 11:06 AM)Kane Wrote: It amazes me how many people are willing to part with Jalen Ramsey lol

Its embarrassing to be in this fan base at times. People are delusional.

Im over this fan base. Smh.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(11-12-2018, 11:12 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 11:05 AM)D-Money Wrote: smh..our fans are crazy. Now we want to let Jalen go? He is the heart of the team but he sees everything that the organization is doing. We had a winning team and they go let go of almost everyone he was cool with and had a real relationship with. He saw what happened when we played the Patriots last year and it was on the coaching why we lost. Smh, we have one of the best DBs in the  league and we going to [BLEEP] around and lose hime to the Titans because of our terrible front office. I guess everyone here is ok with it..smh

Exactly

(11-12-2018, 11:06 AM)Kane Wrote: It amazes me how many people are willing to part with Jalen Ramsey lol

In times like these you just gotta remember... Jags probably have 100k fans (maybe more, but I don't want to sound delusional)
Out of that large fan base we interact with 2 or 3 dozen on this board.

It isn't the fan base. It's the people that live on the internet lol.

I really want Deion to sit down and talk to Jalen after this season. I know Jalen is his own person, but everything this off season the body language all season has not been what you want from one of your leaders.

Nobody likes a quitter.....Period.

If you are in the boat Freaking paddle...... Don't cry and pout about it
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

We shouldn't be wanting Jalen to leave, but we should want him to grow up.

(11-12-2018, 11:16 AM)rpr52121 Wrote: I really want Deion to sit down and talk to Jalen after this season. I know Jalen is his own person, but everything this off season the body language all season has not been what you want from one of your leaders.

That is the issue.

He is not a leader.  It is too bad.
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

I certainly do not endorse him leaving. I would endorse him and every player forgetting that social media exists. As McManus said on the radio last Friday. Just shut the hell up and ball. Quit crying and complaining. You have a great gig.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

The Jalen Ramsey situation reminds me of the Kawhi Leonard situation.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 11:39 AM by I am Yoda.)

(11-12-2018, 10:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: His future is in the Jags hands, not his own. Key words you ask. 5th year Option, 3 years of franchise tag.

^This

And we should play hardball with him all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(11-12-2018, 10:51 AM)jagman Wrote: I would not lose any sleep if he was traded.  I predict if he stays here it's just a matter of time before he becomes a negative liability in the locker room.  Lets built the offense....I agree with a previous poster that the league is now all about the offensive side of the ball.

It is this year. But seems to me the league will have to give defense something in the off-season via rules or rules enforcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-12-2018, 11:15 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 11:12 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Exactly

In times like these you just gotta remember... Jags probably have 100k fans (maybe more, but I don't want to sound delusional)

Facts

But Im talking about the calls I hear on the radio. The post on facebook (Forever Jaguars group). And the post on Twitter.

Ignorance overload!!
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(11-12-2018, 11:23 AM)Jagwired Wrote: I certainly do not endorse him leaving. I would endorse him and every player forgetting that social media exists. As McManus said on the radio last Friday. Just shut the hell up and ball. Quit crying and complaining. You have a great gig.

Some spend waaaaayy too much time on Social Media
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(11-12-2018, 11:42 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 11:15 AM)Kane Wrote: In times like these you just gotta remember... Jags probably have 100k fans (maybe more, but I don't want to sound delusional)

Facts

But Im talking about the calls I hear on the radio. The post on facebook (Forever Jaguars group). And the post on Twitter.

Ignorance overload!!

Internet is where the crazy comes to play.  I'm as fan crazy as the next person but I'm not big on facebook or twitter.  I don't read too much into these things.  We are going to have trouble keeping players and the next CBA could make it worse.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-12-2018, 11:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Jalen Ramsey situation reminds me of the Kawhi Leonard situation.

The Kawhi Leonard situation ended when he was traded to the Raptors. There hasn't been the slightest hint of a problem since he arrived in Toronto.

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018, 11:53 AM by knarnn.)

Guess who’s the 37th ranked corner according to PFF?

[Image: 200w.gif]

Bye Felicia.

I hope you don’t think it’s better on any other team. Any media market outside of little ol Jacksonville would’ve ate you alive after all the mess you were talking before the season.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(11-12-2018, 11:50 AM)jachba Wrote:
(11-12-2018, 11:24 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The Jalen Ramsey situation reminds me of the Kawhi Leonard situation.

The Kawhi Leonard situation ended when he was traded to the Raptors. There hasn't been the slightest hint of a problem since he arrived in Toronto.

I meant in the sense of outside influence. I'd guess Jalens dad is heavily involved in his doings.

If we still suck in after the 2021 season (think that would be 1 franchise tag year) I would be fine with him leaving at that point.

(11-12-2018, 11:51 AM)knarnn Wrote: Guess who’s the 37th ranked corner according to PFF?

[Image: 200w.gif]
Has anyone twittered this ranking yet to him? I smell a meltdown!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Some of y’all have lost your mind. Jalen already working on that huge contract.

Let’s talk about how terrible Telvin is in coverage. Btw Ramsey ain’t going nowhere.

I missed him and the other 10 guys on defense yesterday during the first half.