Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers@Jags score predictions

42-10 Jags.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This will probably get ugly. I'm betting we get 50 dropped on us and Brown thrashes Ramsey. Steelers 56 Jaguars 7 with late Keesler TD to avoid the shutout.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Steelers pass rush looked scary on Thursday night. I'm afraid whomever is in at quarterback is going to get pummeled. I don't think it will be a high scoring game. Conner should gain about 700 yards.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

34 - 19 Jags
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

those who think Jags have any chance of winning this week vs steelers. its not going to happen. Jags won't win another game this year. except a 10 game loseing streak by time season ends. Thee browns will win another game,but jags won't.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-13-2018, 10:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: those who think Jags have any chance of winning this week vs steelers. its not going to happen. Jags won't win another game this year. except a 10 game loseing streak by time season ends. Thee browns will win another game,but jags won't.
Would you like to make a bet on that?

(11-13-2018, 10:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ... Jags won't win another game this year.

You're better than this loser mentality stuff, Wolfman. The Jags will win some games.

Steelers 31 Jags 13

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 12:27 PM by SamusAranX.)

(11-13-2018, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 10:04 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: ... Jags won't win another game this year.

You're better than this loser mentality stuff, Wolfman. The Jags will win some games.

I can see us beating the Bills and Dolphins.

We also seem to pull off a divisional upset or two even in our worst years. 

6/10 or 7/9 seems like our likely finish

(11-13-2018, 09:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: 42-10 Jags.

Jagwired is the BEST  Banana
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

New week, same results. Steelers put up 31 by half time and Jags put up some garbage time points in 2nd half while Steelers play turtle and Jags pretend they play better D in second half.

Steelers 34
Jaguars 17
[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-13-2018, 12:55 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 09:45 AM)Jagwired Wrote: 42-10 Jags.

Jagwired is the BEST  Banana

Always the eternal Jags optimist

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 01:05 PM by wiki23.)

45-9 steelers

(11-12-2018, 09:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: We're either gonna get blown out or we're gonna pull out a miraculous win. We always play well against the Steelers. I say we shock the world and come away with a 27-23 victory.

I sure hope we dont win meaningless games again we have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs if somehow we manage to get there. Lose out please jags

(11-13-2018, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Ive been a jags fan since the first day followed my man Natrone means from the chargers and have been a fan since. Why on earth would you want us to win any more games this year not trying to be an [BLEEP] just curious?

(11-13-2018, 01:00 PM)wiki23 Wrote: 45-9 steelers

(11-12-2018, 09:37 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: We're either gonna get blown out or we're gonna pull out a miraculous win. We always play well against the Steelers. I say we shock the world and come away with a 27-23 victory.

I sure hope we dont win meaningless games again we have no chance of doing anything in the playoffs if somehow we manage to get there. Lose out please jags

(11-13-2018, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: You're better than this loser mentality stuff, Wolfman. The Jags will win some games.

Ive been a jags fan since the first day followed my man Natrone means from the chargers and have been a fan since. Why on earth would you want us to win any more games this year not trying to be an [BLEEP] just curious?

Losers love losing.  Carry on.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-13-2018, 11:32 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: You're better than this loser mentality stuff, Wolfman. The Jags will win some games.

I hate losing.  I hate the losing mentality. I despise giving up.  I think forfeiting is completely lacking in character and integrity. It's reserved for the weak. 

I also know that the tanking myth is pure fantasy in this league. Far too many coaches, players, scouts and front office personnel have their jobs on the line according to a team's record.  You aren't going to get them to just lay down and lose games with their jobs and careers at stake. 

When Natrone Means' Jags started the 1996 season at 3 WINS AND 6 LOSSES - did you just want them to quit?  Do you think he did?  Do you think Coughlin did?  Hell no. 

Screw draft position. There will be good players available when we are on the board - if not - then move up. 

Losing intentionally is for the weak.

jags 10 - steelers 42

(11-13-2018, 12:26 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:

I can see us beating the Bills and Dolphins.

We also seem to pull off a divisional upset or two even in our worst years. 

6/10 or 7/9 seems like our likely finish

no way jags beat the bills in buifflo. tittians lost to bills in bufflo,the same tittians destroyed jags in Jacksonville.  I'm not sure about the dolphins. 

No i won't take that bet cause i still hve hope team can win,but i have lost confindence in them accuttly winnign a game again until they get that streak broken.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Stillers win big, there is a lot of quit in this team (and fanbase).

52-17

Based on what I saw from the clots game... and what I've seen from the Steelers season...

I fully expect...

38-28
Steelers

Jags offense is going to stabilize with Fournette back. But we're still not good enough along the line with all the injuries and at key positions (QB namely)
The defense is unpredictable... I think they hold tight early and give up a couple late (kinda opposite of last week)

(11-13-2018, 02:43 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

I hate losing.  I hate the losing mentality. I despise giving up.  I think forfeiting is completely lacking in character and integrity. It's reserved for the weak. 

I also know that the tanking myth is pure fantasy in this league. Far too many coaches, players, scouts and front office personnel have their jobs on the line according to a team's record.  You aren't going to get them to just lay down and lose with their jobs and careers at stake. 

When Natrone Means' Jags started the 1996 season at 3 WINS AND 6 LOSSES - did you just want them to quit?  Do you think he did?  Do you think Coughlin did?  Hell no. 

Screw draft position. There will be good players available when we are on the board - if not - then move up. 

Losing intentionally is for the weak.
I agree man. But everything I've seen these last 6-7 weeks doesn't show anything resembling of a team. We've lost that "team" mentality and with the big personalities on this team, I don't see it returning. And to me, that's the only way we could right this ship. I hate feeling this way and want to think positively, but after only seeing one good year every decade with this team, I just don't see it. I did think that if we came back in the Indi game this past weekend, I was thinking it could have been the tipping point for our turn around. But we blew it again. I don't see this team turning anything around this year....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!