Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sinema wins Arizona Senate race

(11-15-2018, 09:31 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 09:26 AM)mikesez Wrote: No.  I just wasn't following your spiraling and chaotic train of thought.
If I'm rich or famous, will your mother let me kiss her and grab her crotch? Or do I have to promise to cut her taxes first?

They have done studies to show you take a slate of male profiles and ask women to rate them one to ten.  You then go back and add a 0 to their stated income and the scores skyrocket.  Chicks dig cars and money.  Is this new?  

Scarlett Johanson has a better chance of getting action than linah dunham, it works both ways.  Donald Trump was not describing sexual assault, he was talking about the "liberties" he's allowed because he has cars money and fame.  Stormy Daniels said as much.  IS this a shocker?

Well, yeah, but there's a difference between just explaining an inconvenient truth of human sexual behavior and proudly proclaiming it to be right and good.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-15-2018, 11:12 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 09:31 AM)jj82284 Wrote: They have done studies to show you take a slate of male profiles and ask women to rate them one to ten.  You then go back and add a 0 to their stated income and the scores skyrocket.  Chicks dig cars and money.  Is this new?  

Scarlett Johanson has a better chance of getting action than linah dunham, it works both ways.  Donald Trump was not describing sexual assault, he was talking about the "liberties" he's allowed because he has cars money and fame.  Stormy Daniels said as much.  IS this a shocker?

Well, yeah, but there's a difference between just explaining an inconvenient truth of human sexual behavior and proudly proclaiming it to be right and good.

Proudly?  It was a hot Mic in a tour bus after proclaiming how he got shot down furniture shopping....

(11-13-2018, 09:14 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This was shocking to see. I am also surprised that McSally didn't put up a bigger fight as it pertains to voter fraud. I think McSally has a decent shot at the other senate seat in 2020 and didn't want to make too much of a scene. 

I am also shocked that the voters of Arizona elected a woman who openly made fun of the Arizona voter base and wants sanctuary cities in a BORDER state, over a military veteran.

I love how the default reason for every close Democratic victory is voter fraud, but every open, blatant effort by a Republican to stop votes from being counter is just someone following the rules.

Also, have you ever been to Arizona? That state is a parody of itself. Half of its population spends 75% of the year in Minnesota.

(11-15-2018, 11:34 AM)jj82284 Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 11:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: Well, yeah, but there's a difference between just explaining an inconvenient truth of human sexual behavior and proudly proclaiming it to be right and good.

Proudly?  It was a hot Mic in a tour bus after proclaiming how he got shot down furniture shopping....

The pride seems, to me, to come from flsportsgod and StroudCrowd1.

(11-15-2018, 11:12 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 09:31 AM)jj82284 Wrote: They have done studies to show you take a slate of male profiles and ask women to rate them one to ten.  You then go back and add a 0 to their stated income and the scores skyrocket.  Chicks dig cars and money.  Is this new?  

The problem with your opinion is that you assume the woman isn't consenting. Your entire stance is irrelevant if the woman wants it to happen.

(11-15-2018, 01:28 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 11:34 AM)jj82284 Wrote: Proudly?  It was a hot Mic in a tour bus after proclaiming how he got shot down furniture shopping....

The pride seems, to me, to come from flsportsgod and StroudCrowd1.

Every time I take my wallet out at the bar I grab a half dozen women by the [BLEEP]. That you find this odd really makes me question whether or not you've been to a bar or on a date.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

The "Dun dee" handshake. Can't be too careful today!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(11-15-2018, 01:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 11:12 AM)mikesez Wrote: Well, yeah, but there's a difference between just explaining an inconvenient truth of human sexual behavior and proudly proclaiming it to be right and good.

The problem with your opinion is that you assume the woman isn't consenting. Your entire stance is irrelevant if the woman wants it to happen.

You're right that the woman might want this to happen.  None of us should be surprised when they do.  But one of my favorite things about women is that they both understand and speak human language, just like men! So whenever you feel like putting your hands on them, you can say so, and give them an opportunity to back away from you or say no!

(11-15-2018, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 01:31 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: The problem with your opinion is that you assume the woman isn't consenting. Your entire stance is irrelevant if the woman wants it to happen.

You're right that the woman might want this to happen.  None of us should be surprised when they do.  But one of my favorite things about women is that they both understand and speak human language, just like men! So whenever you feel like putting your hands on them, you can say so, and give them an opportunity to back away from you or say no!

Not to get too far into this topic, but you've (when you were in that situation) literally explained step-by-step what you wanted to do before you did it?

(11-15-2018, 04:51 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 02:40 PM)mikesez Wrote: You're right that the woman might want this to happen.  None of us should be surprised when they do.  But one of my favorite things about women is that they both understand and speak human language, just like men! So whenever you feel like putting your hands on them, you can say so, and give them an opportunity to back away from you or say no!

Not to get too far into this topic, but you've (when you were in that situation) literally explained step-by-step what you wanted to do before you did it?

Sometimes I say what I want, sometimes I don't.  I don't really remember what it was like the last time I was trying to get something from someone new; I've been faithfully married for ten years.  Obviously the things that are said and done now that the two of us are so familiar with each other, are different.  But as I think back, I do remember taking it slow, making eye contact, doing a dance of backing off and coming together again.  A kiss is not a first move.  A hug, or a handhold, or a pat, is.  Verbal, not always, but if you take a two steps forward then one step back approach, it feels romantic and not rushed, and also respects the fact that she can say no at any time.
And I think that's how most people develop their physical relationships.
And I think that's completely opposite of what Trump so crassly said.

This got weird.

(11-15-2018, 05:53 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This got weird.

Lol I was kind of looking for a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

Lol

Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me but...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato