Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russell Wilson Trade 2019

I know I know "way to ealier to be speculating" or "seattle will never let him go" or "people read into stuff too much"... Just hear me out and play the part here... Russell Wilson has 1 year left after this season... Pete Carroll has 1 season left after this season... Their GM John Schneider talks about how important building through the draft is, they Even heavily scouted Josh Allen and Josh Rosen...they already have parted ways with many key pieces of their old SB team... Sherman, Beastmode, Avril, Bennett, Lane etc... we also know Thomas is gone and cam might be... They havent talked to Wilson about any type of extension going into his last year soon. Many stories have come out that they could be in full rebuild mode that doesn't include Wilson... if this is true i dont care what it cost for a trade im 100% for it...heres some stories, one even being from Seattle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattle...e/%3famp=1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsspor...split/amp/

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh sure, they are gonna trade their Top 10 QB and make their franchise even worse! that's brilliant!!

No way they trade Wilson.

If they did, of course the Jags should do it. But do you have any confidence they would? They had two ways to improve the position last off-season immediately but instead extended Bortles.

(11-13-2018, 11:41 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Oh sure, they are gonna trade their Top 10 QB and make their franchise even worse! that's brilliant!!
The Colts let go of Manning who went on to break records, The redskins didnt resign Cousins, Alex Smith was traded, Carson palmer was traded... jus some names, all guys were top 10 when it happen.... why did the seahawks scout 2 top QB prospects last year? And why are seattle insiders unsure of his future there... if the GM has a plan, thats all that matters... its not jus what makes sense, it's what the GM as well the the player think/feel...

(11-13-2018, 01:18 PM)Jords808 Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 11:41 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Oh sure, they are gonna trade their Top 10 QB and make their franchise even worse! that's brilliant!!
The Colts let go of Manning who went on to break records, The redskins didnt resign Cousins, Alex Smith was traded, Carson palmer was traded... jus some names, all guys were top 10 when it happen.... why did the seahawks scout 2 top QB prospects last year? And why are seattle insiders unsure of his future there... if the GM has a plan, thats all that matters... its not jus what makes sense, it's what the GM as well the the player think/feel...

This doesn't even deserve a serious reply.

If Anger were still on the team, I'd offer a swap, since they were drafted in nearly the same spot. Russ looks rough behind a patchwork O-line, so I don't see how he'd be any different here.

(11-13-2018, 01:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 01:18 PM)Jords808 Wrote: The Colts let go of Manning who went on to break records, The redskins didnt resign Cousins, Alex Smith was traded, Carson palmer was traded... jus some names, all guys were top 10 when it happen.... why did the seahawks scout 2 top QB prospects last year? And why are seattle insiders unsure of his future there... if the GM has a plan, thats all that matters... its not jus what makes sense, it's what the GM as well the the player think/feel...

This doesn't even deserve a serious reply.
Cause u dont have one

I dont think this will happen... jus speculating... seattle will probably resign him

(11-13-2018, 11:12 PM)Jords808 Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 01:23 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: This doesn't even deserve a serious reply.
Cause u dont have one

(11-14-2018, 12:35 AM)Jords808 Wrote: I dont think this will happen... jus speculating... seattle will probably resign him

Hahahahahahaha

(11-14-2018, 07:54 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 11:12 PM)Jords808 Wrote: Cause u dont have one

(11-14-2018, 12:35 AM)Jords808 Wrote: I dont think this will happen... jus speculating... seattle will probably resign him

Hahahahahahaha
Lol nice rep, makes sense...

The one positive about this post is people are finally realizing that if we are going to get a good QB here, it will need to be via trade or FA and NOT the draft. Nobody trusts David Caldwell.

(11-15-2018, 08:58 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: The one positive about this post is people are finally realizing that if we are going to get a good QB here, it will need to be via trade or FA and NOT the draft. Nobody trusts David Caldwell.

Does Tom Coughlin trust Caldwell? Do we trust Tom Coughlin?  'Cause he'd make the final call on a QB.

And wouldn't Caldwell be in on the trade or FA signing anyway? We trust him to do that?