Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars Identity

(11-13-2018, 12:32 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:22 PM)FBT Wrote: Trollin' trollin' trollin'.  Keep those inbreds trollin'.  Tack liiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

lol, y'all are in Florida. You need to get the entire swamp crew together to get a full set of teeth.

Is that the story uncle daddy told you?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-13-2018, 12:56 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Because the Titans have been better in the last decade? Have the Titans made an AFC title game in the last 10 years?

Cool. Didn’t think so.

Titans have been better overall in the last 10 years

That's like claiming victory in a tallest midget contest.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Personally, I find the trolls entertaining.

Vic Ketchman nailed it in his latest Ask Vic. This league has pretty much destroyed defense. But that's exactly where the Jags dumped their money and efforts. We saw that with a balanced offense (yes, with #5), and a staunch defense that we can go far in 2017.

Then, suddenly in 2018 ... the defense underperforms. The high profile guys are no longer doing high profile things, for whatever reason. We aren't harassing QBs. Coverages are suspect. Egos weren't checked. Combine this with a jittery QB who is mistake prone AND a severely injured offensive line, TE, RB, and WR ... you've got what we have in 2018.

If I was GM ... I'd let some of the defense walk. Restructure and rebuild sensibly. Then dump your cash and efforts into offense. You won't keep up in this league with KC, etc unless you can strike back and score points with shots downfield.
You're Welcome.

Homeless man climbs out of box to tell other homeless man he also doesn't have a house, but says it very proudly so he tricks himself into feeling superior.

(11-13-2018, 12:20 PM)The Hammer Wrote: The Jaguars appear to have regained their identity this year -- as a losing team full of overpaid, under performing, mercenaries. Last year they lost it, by performing well. 

Good players wanting out, maybe: https://www.sbnation.com/2018/11/12/1808...ck-twitter

And the Jags are back to being disappointing: http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-ja...nting-team

If things keep up this way maybe the tarps will make a comeback.

[Image: th3.jpg]

10 year cycle.  2027 will be the year the Jags win it all.

(11-13-2018, 12:55 PM)KingJones Wrote: I'll take one good season over decades of mediocrity (AT BEST).  Also took Mariota 420 to finally get more TD's then INT's ROFL

You good with sucking for 10 years if you make an AFC final one year................... oooooooookayyyyyy

The Jags are still the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZbk_5p...uKwRLJUrEY
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2018, 07:17 PM by JagFan81.)

(11-13-2018, 12:56 PM)SamusAranX Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Because the Titans have been better in the last decade? Have the Titans made an AFC title game in the last 10 years?

Cool. Didn’t think so.

The Titans have only made the playoffs once since 2008 just like the Jags. 

Both franchises have been mired in mediocrity for some time. It’s the equivalent to smack talk between the border guards of Estonia and Latvia.

Lol

Your wife's beard is small while mine is big and manly!!

(11-13-2018, 02:37 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:55 PM)KingJones Wrote: I'll take one good season over decades of mediocrity (AT BEST).  Also took Mariota 420 to finally get more TD's then INT's ROFL

You good with sucking for 10 years if you make an AFC final one year................... oooooooookayyyyyy

The Jags are still the same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZbk_5p...uKwRLJUrEY

Ah dude, you beat the Pats and now you think your on the path.

I think Kyle Brandt pretty much summed up the T*tans.

Tarps? We sent them your way and from the looks of it, you'll be needing 'em.

[Image: C1GpdjXWgAErDd8.jpg:small]
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

The plan was to build defense to give the offense time to grow up and take over. Too bad they are so injured and well we are limited at QB.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-13-2018, 12:32 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 12:22 PM)FBT Wrote: Trollin' trollin' trollin'.  Keep those inbreds trollin'.  Tack liiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

lol, y'all are in Florida. You need to get the entire swamp crew together to get a full set of teeth.

That's Louisiana. Florida is more hot blondes in thongs at the beach and old people.