Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If we have one more win..

(11-15-2018, 11:46 PM)Inziladun Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 03:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Cheating and bad calls happen every Sunday. The Titans are just another team in my eyes. For me, there's always been a true hatred for the Steelers from the very beginning. I still remember Bill Cowher cocking back his fist like he was gonna hit Chris Hudson as he ran down the sideline. That symbolized the true hatred between the two teams. That was a true rivalry. Every other "rivalry" just seems forced IMO. That's just me though.

Did you really just write off Gregg William's stealing the Jags playbook as "cheating and bad calls happen every sunday"?? The Jags were the best team in the NFL that year, we were one game away from a superbowl we would have been favored in. And we lost to the only team we lost to that year... because the Titans STOLE our playbook. And then William's admitted it afterward. He paraded it around like it was a badge of honor up until he got into trouble for putting hits out on players....

This playbook talk makes me laugh. Guess that would have to be it  no one else beat the jags that year  musta been the playbook...
[Image: incredulous.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well it helps that Greg William's admitted it.

When I posed this question I expected us to win one more game.

That’s looking increasingly unlikely.

I was around for the 1999 losses to the Titans and IMO they are our biggest rival at the moment.  What I didn’t know is that we now call them the “Tacks”.  I’m not very smart so I will ask about why we refer to them as the “Tacks”?  If it’s because it stars with a T would be disappointing.  And I can’t think of any situation where I would be mad for being called a “Tack”.  So why do it?

(11-27-2018, 02:14 AM)WVUJagsman Wrote: I was around for the 1999 losses to the Titans and IMO they are our biggest rival at the moment.  What I didn’t know is that we now call them the “Tacks”.  I’m not very smart so I will ask about why we refer to them as the “Tacks”?  If it’s because it stars with a T would be disappointing.  And I can’t think of any situation where I would be mad for being called a “Tack”.  So why do it?
Because their turrible logo looks like a thumb tack on fire, hence they’re often the ‘flaming tacks’.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I want the jags next win to be in the draft, taking a real franchise passer. Winning any games during the season would be counter productive. 3-13 and finally having something the team's never actually had would be great.

unforttanttly jags won't win aanother game until doug is fired if they fire him.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-28-2018, 08:57 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: unforttanttly jags won't win aanother game until doug is fired if they fire him.

You failed to answer the OP's question.