Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If we have one more win..

Stinkin’ Tacks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just beat the lousy Titans, by like 30.
No pain, no gain.

Such tack hatred in here. Shouldnt you pull for the tacks after your season hopes die. I'd pull for you guys...
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(11-15-2018, 07:34 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Such tack hatred in here. Shouldnt you pull for the tacks after your season hopes die. I'd pull for you guys...

[Image: ScreenShot2018-11-15at8.29.25AM.png]

(11-15-2018, 07:34 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Such tack hatred in here. Shouldnt you pull for the tacks after your season hopes die. I'd pull for you guys...

That's because you don't have 1999 to remember.  I don't pull for you guys.  I wish the players on the team were actually as mad as the fans when it comes to these division games.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I live in Indiana. I’m for the Jags winning the division every year and the Colts qualifying for the wildcard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]

If I were in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, and the Tennessee Titans, and I had a gun with two bullets in it, I'd shoot the tacks twice.

I'm one of the few Jags fans who have no feeling about the Titans. To me, they are just another team. I've always thought our real rival was the Steelers. When the league realigned and we were no longer in the division with them, it was one of the saddest days I've ever had as a Jags fan. I still hate Pittsburgh to this day and I wanna destroy them every chance we get. Despite my indifference to Tennessee though, I'm certainly not going to root for any other team in our division.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2018, 01:02 PM by Inziladun.)

How could you not hate the Titans as a Jags fan? They essentially robbed us of our one real shot at a superbowl by cheating... Didn't even have the courtesy to win the damn thing after they did either.

Remember 1999!.....damn stinkin' tacks
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Well that was about the response i expected. Haha
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Never. I'd rather pull for the league to disband than root for the stinking tacks.

Jags probably win 2 or 3 more
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(11-15-2018, 01:01 PM)Inziladun Wrote: How could you not hate the Titans as a Jags fan? They essentially robbed us of our one real shot at a superbowl by cheating... Didn't even have the courtesy to win the damn thing after they did either.

Cheating and bad calls happen every Sunday. The Titans are just another team in my eyes. For me, there's always been a true hatred for the Steelers from the very beginning. I still remember Bill Cowher cocking back his fist like he was gonna hit Chris Hudson as he ran down the sideline. That symbolized the true hatred between the two teams. That was a true rivalry. Every other "rivalry" just seems forced IMO. That's just me though.

The tacks beat the stinin tacks
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bill Cowher was doing an imitation of Woody Hayes. That has been talked about before concerning that game.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(11-15-2018, 12:18 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:

If I were in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, and the Tennessee Titans, and I had a gun with two bullets in it, I'd shoot the tacks twice.

Yep!! Gotta love Michael Scott!

Satan's Team

(11-15-2018, 03:15 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 01:01 PM)Inziladun Wrote: How could you not hate the Titans as a Jags fan? They essentially robbed us of our one real shot at a superbowl by cheating... Didn't even have the courtesy to win the damn thing after they did either.

Cheating and bad calls happen every Sunday. The Titans are just another team in my eyes. For me, there's always been a true hatred for the Steelers from the very beginning. I still remember Bill Cowher cocking back his fist like he was gonna hit Chris Hudson as he ran down the sideline. That symbolized the true hatred between the two teams. That was a true rivalry. Every other "rivalry" just seems forced IMO. That's just me though.

Did you really just write off Gregg William's stealing the Jags playbook as "cheating and bad calls happen every sunday"?? The Jags were the best team in the NFL that year, we were one game away from a superbowl we would have been favored in. And we lost to the only team we lost to that year... because the Titans STOLE our playbook. And then William's admitted it afterward. He paraded it around like it was a badge of honor up until he got into trouble for putting hits out on players....

Would that make us bowl eligible?

Titans, and we eliminate them from playoff contention with the win
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption