Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
College QBs 2018 Season/2019 Draft

(02-02-2019, 11:31 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(02-02-2019, 10:47 PM)pirkster Wrote: That's kind of the point.

They should produce more than only one or two if the class is to be considered good.

That, and the one or two that do emerge should be from the top of the list (if that list is indeed a good one.)

I love it when guys like Mahommes and Wilson beat the odds and prove a lot of folks wrong.

But when you get classes like 2015... yikes.

Even last year... the most successful weren't the ones the so-called or self-proclaimed experts had expected to be the best of class (Darnold, Rosen, Allen.) They ended up being the wildcards Mayfield and Jackson who most felt to be less safe.

Truth is, no one knows. But what is true... is that if you do have a bonafide franchise QB prospect, they should rise to be selected in the top 3 at least. If not, that indicates there are valid questions about the QB class (not just the top prospect.)

This year the best QB in class may come off the board closer to 10 than 1.

If the top QB doesn't go 1, that's not a strong top of class, and also not likely a strong class overall. Like last year, I think the most successful isn't going to be the first QB that comes to mind.

1) Mayfield was drafted first overall.  How in the world is that a wild card?

2) Jackson's team did better, yes.  But are you really going to tell me he had a better year--or looks to have a better future-- than Darnold?
Lol Bingo.

Darnold is going to be really good and so is the “wildcard #1 pick” Mayfield.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A lot of people thought Mahomes would be a franchise Qb too. Just because no QB went #1 in 2017 doesn't mean it wasn't a very strong class

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2019, 08:11 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Got 1 atleast

(11-28-2018, 07:09 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Grier and Minshew

(01-29-2019, 02:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 02:12 PM)archer56 Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...to-raiders

^ two QBs ahead of haskins with him falling to us at 7 lol.
Lol that’s a clickbait one if I’ve ever seen one.

I mean I’m sure you’re gonna find some because these mocks just need the clicks. Bosa going 3rd overall? Murray and Jones ahead of Haskins? Yikes.
Hahaha

Well. You win some and you lose some. Still can’t believe Jones went 6th overall.