Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tyree Jackson QB prospect

(01-23-2019, 08:54 AM)roycee Wrote: With all the physical gifts he has.  He should have absolutely dominated in the MAC. He was decent overall. But he also had some pretty  poor games as a passer against mediocre teams by MAC conference standards.

I mean, most who watched his 2017 tape knew how raw he was going into 2018. Anyone expecting him to become a first round lock after another year in Buffalo were severely overestimating his polish.  

Overall he delivered on expectations in Buffalo and should have stayed an extra year in college with Miami or the Big 12 to hone himself further and put gaudy stats up.  

Although, Josh Allen did become a top 10 pick after a miserable 2017 in the MAC so I'm sure Tyree had his ears perked up.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-23-2019, 09:26 AM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 08:54 AM)roycee Wrote: With all the physical gifts he has.  He should have absolutely dominated in the MAC. He was decent overall. But he also had some pretty  poor games as a passer against mediocre teams by MAC conference standards.

I mean, most who watched his 2017 tape knew how raw he was going into 2018. Anyone expecting him to become a first round lock after another year in Buffalo were severely overestimating his polish.  

Overall he delivered on expectations in Buffalo and should have stayed an extra year in college with Miami or the Big 12 to hone himself further and put gaudy stats up.  

Although, Josh Allen did become a top 10 pick after a miserable 2017 in the MAC so I'm sure Tyree had his ears perked up.
This is my entire reasoning for Jackson possibly being a first rounder. Josh Allen stinks and he went top 10.

Oh I knew hed be raw . But in my opinion he with a potential top2 round pick at WR and his physical gifts alone. He should have played better vs some lackluster teams .

I've always thought he'd be a day 3 pick.

AHEM.

Don't you put that Josh Allen stink on the MAC. He played at Wyoming, the other mid major brown and yellow horsey team.

(01-23-2019, 10:37 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 09:26 AM)JackCity Wrote: I mean, most who watched his 2017 tape knew how raw he was going into 2018. Anyone expecting him to become a first round lock after another year in Buffalo were severely overestimating his polish.  

AHEM.

Don't you put that Josh Allen stink on the MAC. He played at Wyoming, the other mid major brown and yellow horsey team.

Apologies to the illustrious Mountain West! Should have known that from TCU

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-23-2019, 09:54 AM)roycee Wrote:
(01-23-2019, 09:26 AM)JackCity Wrote: I mean, most who watched his 2017 tape knew how raw he was going into 2018. Anyone expecting him to become a first round lock after another year in Buffalo were severely overestimating his polish.  

Oh I knew hed be raw . But in my opinion he with a potential top2 round pick at WR and his physical gifts alone. He should have played better vs some lackluster teams .

I've always thought he'd be a day 3 pick.

Definitely stretches where he was way too sloppy and he struggled if he didn't get a fast start. That's why I was hoping he'd stay and go to the big 12 , get another year to iron out some inconsistencies and rack up stats while doing so too.   

Still, hard to find a developmental QB with traits like him