Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Flacco Threads (merged)

Flacco if signed would be a slight upgrade over Bortles.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It's JLC.

Would be totally against Flacco coming here

(01-12-2019, 12:10 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: http://nfltraderumors.co/jaguars-joe-fla...an-option/

Jags working a trade for Flacco?

https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/statu...8896372737

Hopefully it's just LaCanfora being LaCanfora.

Wouldn't like the move personally.

Wouldn’t be a fan either. If that happened, I’d hope they can get lucky plus move up a little to get Haskins.

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

I would take Tannehill in a trade for Bortles plus a pick. At least he can complete over 60% of his passes consistently.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

With Flacco, play action with Fournette and deep pass to DJ Shark is gonna be lethal.

(12-12-2018, 05:41 PM)jg77 Wrote: With Ozzie retiring, I'd give them an offer they can't refuse for Lamar Jackson.

Nah. I dont think Lamar jackson is a starting level qb is this league but time will tell

Running qbs always start out hot aka Vince young but once they get figured out they turn to bust. A qb that fumbles 16 times in 8 and cant pass is likely to not improve enough to be a franchise qb. The ravens will be drafting another qb sooner rather than later.

I would be fine with a trade, if it was for Bortles straight up. That way each team could help their cap hits. You can't trade for him and still pay/cut Bortles. If they wait until after 6/1, both teams save a ton and then can cut them whenever they want with no hit.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

"The Jacksonville Jaguars have identified Joe Flacco as one of their primary quarterback options for 2019, according to league sources, and have held internal conversations about a possible trade. Flacco, 33, who will not be back with the Ravens in 2019, is open to the possibility, sources said."

We'd better not trade anything higher than a 6th rounder.

Please no.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

He is underrated imo, is he great no? is he better than Bortles? hell yes! if he accepts 10 million per year great if not pass.

Stop gap while Haskins gains his bearings?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Why would Flacco want to come here though if he knows it's only to be a bench-warmer for a rookie QB that will eventually be the starter? That was exactly what happened to him in Baltimore and what he would probably want to stay away from, no?

(01-13-2019, 07:40 PM)Brett Wrote: Why would Flacco want to come here though if he knows it's only to be a bench-warmer for a rookie QB that will eventually be the starter? That was exactly what happened to him in Baltimore and what he would probably want to stay away from, no?

In all honesty, how many years left as a starter does he have left? He knows his NFL starting career is limited or even on life support.  At least here, he has a chance to start for a year or possibly two.

(01-13-2019, 07:40 PM)Brett Wrote: Why would Flacco want to come here though if he knows it's only to be a bench-warmer for a rookie QB that will eventually be the starter? That was exactly what happened to him in Baltimore and what he would probably want to stay away from, no?

Because he has no say, if the Ravens trade him. He has to go wherever they deal him.

(01-13-2019, 07:38 PM)copycat Wrote: Stop gap while Haskins gains his bearings?

I would hope if this is the route they take, they make a move (within reason).

(01-13-2019, 07:37 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: He is underrated imo, is he great no? is he better than Bortles? hell yes! if he accepts 10 million per year great if not pass.

If you think Flacco is better than bortles right now  then please stop watching football because both of them are mediocre at this point.
[Image: giphy.gif]