Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
"No collusion"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rus...d_nn_fb_ma

The line of people just got one longer, only this one is the direct link between the US government and the Kremlin. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go grab the popcorn and head to Trump's Twitter to see what the meltdown of the day looks like.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-13-2018, 05:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rus...d_nn_fb_ma

The line of people just got one longer, only this one is the direct link between the US government and the Kremlin. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go grab the popcorn and head to Trump's Twitter to see what the meltdown of the day looks like.

Can you explain the "direct link" between the US government and Russia?  The fact that conservative organisations were targeted doesn't make a "direct link".  If there was a "direct link", where exactly is it?

From the article that you posted, I see no "direct link" between the US government and Russia.  All I see is a Russian operative attempting to infiltrate traditionally conservative groups.  Please enlighten us.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(12-13-2018, 06:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 05:37 PM)TJBender Wrote: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rus...d_nn_fb_ma

Can you explain the "direct link" between the US government and Russia?  The fact that conservative organisations were targeted doesn't make a "direct link".  If there was a "direct link", where exactly is it?

From the article that you posted, I see no "direct link" between the US government and Russia.  All I see is a Russian operative attempting to infiltrate traditionally conservative groups.  Please enlighten us.

It's in the plea. "establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics...for the benefit of the Russian Federation." Her contact/boyfriend is a political consultant who's been deeply involved in several Republican Presidential campaigns, including being part of the Trump campaign and transition team. While working with Trump's campaign, he tried to set up a quiet meeting between *candidate* Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Butina is the link straight from the Kremlin to Trump, or the patsy who's going to provide the person who was connecting the two. Between the strengthening collusion case and the campaign finance question marks uncovered during investigation of possible Russian collusion, things aren't looking so hot for Trump right now.

Still no cure for TDS I see. Slow news day.

(12-13-2018, 07:08 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(12-13-2018, 06:44 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Can you explain the "direct link" between the US government and Russia?  The fact that conservative organisations were targeted doesn't make a "direct link".  If there was a "direct link", where exactly is it?

It's in the plea. "establish unofficial lines of communication with Americans having power and influence over U.S. politics...for the benefit of the Russian Federation." Her contact/boyfriend is a political consultant who's been deeply involved in several Republican Presidential campaigns, including being part of the Trump campaign and transition team. While working with Trump's campaign, he tried to set up a quiet meeting between *candidate* Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Butina is the link straight from the Kremlin to Trump, or the patsy who's going to provide the person who was connecting the two. Between the strengthening collusion case and the campaign finance question marks uncovered during investigation of possible Russian collusion, things aren't looking so hot for Trump right now.

TJ.  I appreciate all u do and all ur passion, but we are going to have to kindly ask that u actually read the articles u post.  

Ur a good member.  U add a lot to our discussions.  It pains me to see u like this my friend.  

Be Well.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL THE BUTINA THING???

Not linked

oh man... they really are grasping at the Russian straws now.

*ahem*
Where are the tapes?
2 year investigation that was dubbed as a sure thing. Cohen tapes, Omarosa tapes....
Where's the proof of any sort of Russia collusion or assistance or anything?

Are we really to believe that the best of the best that work for our country have spent 2+ years on an investigation and still need time to find proof of anything?

Good God it is straight laughable at this point.

There will be no impeachment.
There will be no convictions or indictments on Donald Trump, this year, next, or after his presidency.

I hope all you kids who weren't taught how to deal with losing figure it out before 2020.
Cuz it's gonna happen again.

(12-20-2018, 01:40 PM)Kane Wrote: LOL THE BUTINA THING???

Not linked

*ahem*
Where are the tapes?
2 year investigation that was dubbed as a sure thing. Cohen tapes, Omarosa tapes....

Are we really to believe that the best of the best that work for our country have spent 2+ years on an investigation and still need time to find proof of anything?

There will be no convictions or indictments on Donald Trump, this year, next, or after his presidency.

I hope all you kids who weren't taught how to deal with losing figure it out before 2020.

You trying to give StroudCrowd a little pep talk? I'm sure he appreciates it.

But don't worry - Donnie's on a roll. Unfortunately for him it's all down hill.

I think Mike Pence's wife is already mentally redecorating the White House living quarters.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2018, 02:00 PM by Kane.)

(12-20-2018, 01:45 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-20-2018, 01:40 PM)Kane Wrote: LOL THE BUTINA THING???

Not linked

*ahem*
Where are the tapes?

You trying to give StroudCrowd a little pep talk? I'm sure he appreciates it.

But don't worry - Donnie's on a roll. Unfortunately for him it's all down hill.

I think Mike Pence's wife is already mentally redecorating the White House living quarters.

Dude you're dense.
It ain't happening.

(12-13-2018, 07:32 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Still no cure for TDS I see.  Slow news day.

Nah... the only cure is just accepting that things aren't always your way.

And the snowflakes ain't quite figured that out yet.