Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Updated Draft Order

(12-23-2018, 06:16 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: We are now in the 9th slot in the 2019 NFL draft!

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

Dropped 4 spots. Almost out of the top 10. FYI.

Yep. Could easily get out of the top 10 with another win. This could make us have to trade up for a qb....
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Texans should handle us. We could be as high as 4th, if our fortune allows it.

(12-25-2018, 12:04 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Texans should handle us. We could be as high as 4th, if our fortune allows it.
Yep.

Flowers - Reed  - Shatley - Cann - Omameh

There isn't a D-Line in the league that won't have a field day against that pitiful front.  And the tinhorns have a pretty good one. Half of our offensive yardage may be the result of roughing the passer penalties.

Looks like we Jags fans gotta become fans of the bucs, giants, lions, and bills in week 17 if we want to help our draft spot.

(12-25-2018, 12:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 12:04 PM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: Texans should handle us. We could be as high as 4th, if our fortune allows it.
Yep.

Flowers - Reed  - Shatley - Cann - Omameh

There isn't a D-Line in the league that won't have a field day against that pitiful front.  And the tinhorns have a pretty good one. Half of our offensive yardage may be the result of roughing the passer penalties.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! I spit my drink out!!!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

(12-25-2018, 05:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Looks like we Jags fans gotta become fans of the bucs, giants, lions, and bills in week 17 if we want to help our draft spot.

3 of the 4 play at home and obviously rivalry weekend. Hope these teams play at 100%!! Would be Awesome climbing back up!
LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Lol, I need to know this fortune you speak of. All I know is #becauseJaguars lol

In all seriousness though, we will most likely lose. But a win could kick us back even further than the current 9 spot; possibly 13.... Ouch
Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

(12-25-2018, 05:54 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Looks like we Jags fans gotta become fans of the bucs, giants, lions, and bills in week 17 if we want to help our draft spot.

Definitely will be watching those other 4 games closely, especially the Giants.

(This post was last modified: 12-29-2018, 11:47 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

I think having a higher pick in rounds 2 and 3 will be more important to us than the 1st round. I always feel like we just miss out on guys I like in the 2nd and 3rd rounds because of who is taken a few spots earlier. Last year though are guys Goedert and Hernandez was sitting there and we passed on him like and idiot, hopefully Bryan proves me wrong next year though

I'm thinking we stay pat and take Lock or Grier with our first pick and use our 2nd, 3rd round pick to trade up to the top of the 2nd to get another offensive player we really like

(12-24-2018, 02:20 PM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 06:16 PM)JAGFAN4EVER! Wrote: We are now in the 9th slot in the 2019 NFL draft!

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft

Dropped 4 spots. Almost out of the top 10. FYI.

Yep. Could easily get out of the top 10 with another win. This could make us have to trade up for a qb....

I just saw a mock where no other team picked a QB. I don't think that is accurate (cause the Giants will definitely do it), but looking at the other teams QB situation this is the year to need a QB cause basically nobody else does. We could wait till the 2nd round and still get the second best guy off the board.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-29-2018, 11:41 AM)jaglou53 Wrote:

Definitely will be watching those other 4 games closely, especially the Giants.

Bucs, Lions and Bills looking very good so far. If the Giants can come from behind, they could move back to the 5th spot. Let's go Giants so we can have a great shot at Haskins!

Giants and Bucs lose heartbreakers. This team is truly cursed. Is there any doubt the Giants get Haskins and he becomes a perennial pro-bowler while the Jaguars get Grier or Lock who both end up to be busts?

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2018, 05:25 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(12-30-2018, 05:18 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Giants and Bucs lose heartbreakers. This team is truly cursed. Is there any doubt the Giants get Haskins and he becomes a perennial pro-bowler while the Jaguars get Grier or Lock who both end up to be busts?

Lol

(12-30-2018, 05:18 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: Giants and Bucs lose heartbreakers. This team is truly cursed. Is there any doubt the Giants get Haskins and he becomes a perennial pro-bowler while the Jaguars get Grier or Lock who both end up to be busts?

Giants taking Haskins could be a blessing in disguise if Grier is still on the board

(12-30-2018, 05:24 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Lol

Giants taking Haskins could be a blessing in disguise if Grier is still on the board
I'd be ok with taking Grier in the 2nd round if Haskins is not available in the first. Depending on how his stock rises or falls, he might even be worth a trade back up to the top of the 2nd round.