Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fantasy Champions?

Did anyone win?

Out of 5, I had a 1st, 2nd, two thirds, and a missed playoff.

My 2nd place finish was a money league with $400 for 1st, $150 for 2nd. My opponent and I agreed to evenly split $275 each before the matchup, which is awesome because I lost by .6 points...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My 8 man leauge finishes week 17. The final matchup is 2 weeks long and I'm up by almost 40 points!

I finished 2nd in an 8 man family league, which included my mom, sister and niece all playing for the first time.

I had some crappy luck in my 10 team money league, but took 3rd. Had the best and deepest team in the league. The way it's set up is a 4 team playoff with a 2 week long semi and 1 week final/3rd place match. Standard scoring, put up 182 points in the semi weeks and lost by 12. Then put up 172 in the 3rd place matchup and easily won that one.

I won my big time league! Down by 30 going into the Chiefs Seahawks game. I had Mahomes and Damien Williams and he had Kelce and Lockett. Won by 5.

Best feeling ever! Been in this league for 10 years with all my college buddies. I’ve never won but was in the title game 3 times. This time I pulled it off.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2019, 09:46 AM by RicoTx.)

Got crushed in my championship game, by of all people, my brother-in-law.

Oh well, $350 isn't bad.  Would have preferred the $700.

Funny, this league started out as 75% Jacksonville residents.  Now there are only two out of 14.  We have California, Texas, North Carolina, Nevada, and Pennsylvania represented in the league.  Ain't the internet wonderful?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Lost by 4 points after I only scored 91. Scored 170 the week before. Week 17 championships are so dumb

(01-03-2019, 01:57 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: Lost by 4 points after I only scored 91. Scored 170 the week before. Week 17 championships are so dumb
They are the absolute worst. Tell you commissioner to change it immediately for next season.

(This post was last modified: 01-04-2019, 10:12 AM by imtheblkranger.)

(01-03-2019, 02:17 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:57 PM)snaxdelrio Wrote: Lost by 4 points after I only scored 91. Scored 170 the week before. Week 17 championships are so dumb
They are the absolute worst. Tell you commissioner to change it immediately for next season.

Yeah I won't play a league with a week 17 championship. Did it once, never again.

And actually, this year week 17 wasn't even that bad because there were a lot of playoff implications, so a lot of starters.

I ended up with loseing records this year in all except one. that one i had no jags players at all. i ended up in forth place after playoffs were over

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

All 12 man teams: 4th and 7th in the 2 money leagues, 1st and 9th in the Yahoo friendly leagues. Managed to beat Travis and an awesome Rico team in the Jags Fans Yahoo league to secure 1st. A few years back, that would've been a big deal.

(01-05-2019, 08:31 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: All 12 man teams: 4th and 7th in the 2 money leagues, 1st and 9th in the Yahoo friendly leagues.  Managed to beat Travis and an awesome Rico team in the Jags Fans Yahoo league to secure 1st.  A few years back, that would've been a big deal.

Not this Rico. I didn't play.

(01-07-2019, 02:42 PM)Rico Wrote: Not this Rico. I didn't play.

Sorry man, I thought you were the "JagsGonnaGetcha" guy.  Whoever he was, he had a helluva team, and I got a little lucky to get past him.

(01-07-2019, 08:46 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote:
(01-07-2019, 02:42 PM)Rico Wrote: Not this Rico. I didn't play.

Sorry man, I thought you were the "JagsGonnaGetcha" guy.  Whoever he was, he had a helluva team, and I got a little lucky to get past him.

No, I stopped playing because I was sick of TMD.  I have no idea if he's still playing or not.

(01-08-2019, 11:22 AM)Rico Wrote: No, I stopped playing because I was sick of TMD.  I have no idea if he's still playing or not.

There was a MD 20-20 team, but didn't hear a peep out of him this year.  He came in 11th, with DF just behind him.  Not sure either of them actually played or monitored the account.

And there was a team manager listed as "Rico", for what it's worth.  Now I feel even less accomplished for winning the damn thing.