Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor Lawrence

(01-08-2019, 12:00 PM)Jags239 Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 06:51 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Definitely tank for him.

(01-08-2019, 11:47 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Lawrence, he look like a very ugly girl who lives in the country.   Pass.  QB is suppose to be good looking.

Change of heart because his looks?

Well can you blame him?  I mean, you see him with the flowing locks and think, "Hey, it's Sunshine!"  Then you see him without his helmet, and it's like, "Nah, not pretty enough."  
Then someone mentions Spicoli, who wasn't a good football player, and there you go.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This guy looks like he could end up being the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Vince McMahon will sign this kid next year and he will be the face of the XFL. This will give Goddell fits.

He certainly showed that the stage isn't too big nor too bright for him with his last two performances. Dabo will more than likely get one more title out of him. Probably next year. We'll find a way to win just enough games to cost us an opportunity to land a guy like that though. LOL.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This enormous expectations being put on him now might end up being his downfall. Media is going to end up destroying this kid the next 2 years.

(01-08-2019, 05:31 PM)Caldrac Wrote: He certainly showed that the stage isn't too big nor too bright for him with his last two performances. Dabo will more than likely get one more title out of him. Probably next year. We'll find a way to win just enough games to cost us an opportunity to land a guy like that though. LOL.

If we are still losing enough to be in contention to get him in two years, I will be so done with this franchise!  Pretty sure I won't be the only one.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Heart 

(12-29-2018, 06:39 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When this guy comes out I think he arguably might be the best prospect to ever come out.  Checks all the boxes and will have no weaknesses.  I think he will be a better prospect than Luck

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Looks better now, as a freshman, than Luck did as a Junior.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

So, let's just draft him now for his rights and wait two years for him. Take Grier in the second and whatever veteran as the bridge. I know the rules prevent this, but I'd probably do it if it was allowed - I mean, it's no worse than what we usually do on draft day - which is light our first round picks on fire and dump 'em in the St. Johns.

I hope to God our QB situation is solved by the time Lawrence declares. I have zero faith in the front office of this team, so I don't know what to expect anymore. Would be very bitter/sweet..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2019, 04:52 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

Dude has a very bright future ahead, not to mention a smokin hot girlfriend.

[Image: Trevor_Lawrence_Girlfriend_Marissa_Mowry-9.jpg]

Jagsfan32277 said he looked like an ugly girl. If that's what looking like an ugly girl gets you, sign me up.

(01-09-2019, 02:34 PM)Billycool Jag Wrote: So, let's just draft him now for his rights and wait two years for him.  Take Grier in the second and whatever veteran as the bridge.  I know the rules prevent this, but I'd probably do it if it was allowed - I mean, it's no worse than what we usually do on draft day - which is light our first round picks on fire and dump 'em in the St. Johns.

They used to have that in the NBA.  That's how the Celtics got Larry Bird- they drafted him and waited a year.

(01-10-2019, 04:50 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Dude has a very bright future ahead, not to mention a smokin hot girlfriend.

Jagsfan32277 said he looked like an ugly girl. If that's what looking like an ugly girl gets you, sign me up.

She just sees dollar bills from a future 1st round NFL draft pick.

(01-09-2019, 02:45 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I hope to God our QB situation is solved by the time Lawrence declares. I have zero faith in the front office of this team, so I don't know what to expect anymore. Would be very bitter/sweet..

If the QB situation isn't resolved by the time he declares, the rest of your worries are unfounded.  They won't be around that long.

(01-10-2019, 04:50 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Dude has a very bright future ahead, not to mention a smokin hot girlfriend.

Maybe he has a great personality. Geez.

(01-10-2019, 08:24 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:

She just sees dollar bills from a future 1st round NFL draft pick.

I see who's doing the tanking here.