Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars school/prospect visit tracker

(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:07 AM)knarnn Wrote: The Jags are planning to send a contingent to see Tytus Howard on campus.

https://amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000...ssion=true

It's all about coachability with that one IMO.  He's super raw technically at the position but seems to possess the traits necessary to do very well. If they think after meeting with him he'll respond quickly to technical fixes, he could be a great value pick.

I'd be excited about him in the fourth (more likely to go in the third), but the odds of him starting year one are fairly slim.

Glad they are doing homework on him.

I could see him being our 3rd round target. We did the same last minute trip for Yannick the week prior to that draft.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-17-2019, 03:06 PM)knarnn Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 11:17 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: It's all about coachability with that one IMO.  He's super raw technically at the position but seems to possess the traits necessary to do very well. If they think after meeting with him he'll respond quickly to technical fixes, he could be a great value pick.

I'd be excited about him in the fourth (more likely to go in the third), but the odds of him starting year one are fairly slim.

Glad they are doing homework on him.

I could see him being our 3rd round target. We did the same last minute trip for Yannick the week prior to that draft.

Howard is being mentioned as a outside 1st rounder. Personally, I believe we are looking at him as a 2nd round target. I don't believe he will be there in the 3rd. His stock is rising as the draft gets closer.

Is he better than Richardson was as a prospect? I'm not sure as I haven't watched

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 06:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Where do yall think Jaylon Ferguson goes?

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2019, 06:48 PM by fredalwaysajag.)

(04-17-2019, 11:26 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think there's a really slim chance we go online in the first if we stay at 7.  I think its Hockenson or dline.  If we trade back I think it's a higher possibility we go online in the first

Dave really needs to bring his A game this draft.  Shake some stuff up. Swing a couple of haymakers. Get us a 5th back somehow, or another later 4th.  I know Tom is Steph Curry but Dave needs to be Clay Thompson and the rim (draft) need to seem 3 ft in diameter on his good shooting night.  

I really think we will see a different strategy this time around.  In fact, because the draft is so deep with the O and D line prospects, I feel like we should focus on more offensive skilled players whereas other teams may not, per value in the trenches.  In this way, we can hit on some playmakers.  Our D and Oline are deep enough, after having signed ump-teen lineman in the offseason.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/bomarchionte/status/...12935?s=21

Last minute scouting.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(04-22-2019, 06:33 PM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/bomarchionte/status/...12935?s=21

Last minute scouting.

Omg would be a first....one of my almas

(04-11-2019, 11:25 AM)knarnn Wrote: https://twitter.com/jedwar247/status/111...11009?s=21

Looks like we got him as an UDFA