Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC (south) Wildcard: tinhorns/horsies

I figured the game would be better than this. Looks like the Texans spent the last few weeks reading their own press clippings.

Also where is the Texans pass rush? In the pre game they were puckering up for those guys but so far they're being blocked with no issue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey lastonealive, that Andrew Luck sure sucks.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Tie a bow on the tinhorns folks, they're done. The clots had a touchdown with that pass to Ebron and instead running an easy play to clear that play from their heads they went straight back downfield to get the touchdown anyway. The only time the tinhorns D has stopped them so far is on a lucky deflection.

(01-05-2019, 06:28 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:19 PM)TurndownforWattUmm no he\s not. Wrote: Again.. like Hopkins. You'd love to have a QB of that caliber on your team.

He hasn't improved his game since his breakout year. Just like Cam Newton. Cam lit it up his early years and has been figured out completely because he chose not to shore up his weaknesses. Watson looks exactly the same.

LOL

You're calling his rookie year a "breakout year" and whining about lack of improvement from a 2nd year player. 
Holy hell, you're just not good at this.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 06:47 PM by tyus.)

Afc south is an embarrassment lol. Viewership probably really low for this game

I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts let them back in because stupidity. The Chiefs want Texans to win tbh.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(01-05-2019, 06:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Tie a bow on the tinhorns folks, they're done. The clots had a touchdown with that pass to Ebron and instead running an easy play to clear that play from their heads they went straight back downfield to get the touchdown anyway. The only time the tinhorns D has stopped them so far is on a lucky deflection.

Yeah, I did not have a good feeling about this game.

Biggest problem with the Texans going forward is a [BLEEP] head coach.. followed by Oline/aging secondary.. and damn hamstring issues to a would be promising WR core outside of Hopkins (in Will Fuller's case add a ACL)

(01-05-2019, 06:47 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:41 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Tie a bow on the tinhorns folks, they're done. The clots had a touchdown with that pass to Ebron and instead running an easy play to clear that play from their heads they went straight back downfield to get the touchdown anyway. The only time the tinhorns D has stopped them so far is on a lucky deflection.

Biggest problem with the Texans going forward is a [BLEEP] head coach.. followed by Oline/aging secondary.. and damn hamstring issues to a would be promising WR core outside of Hopkins (in Will Fuller's case add a ACL)

Rebuild your OL, and I think you'll be fine.

(01-05-2019, 06:47 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:

I'm curious what your take on O'Brien is?  Seems to be pretty well respected around the league. 
I won't pretend to know much about him. What is it that bothers you?

Ah this is where people are!

That's a baaaad decision by Watson. You have to get something off that drive. It's a yard.

(01-05-2019, 06:52 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Ah this is where people are!

That's a baaaad decision by Watson. You have to get something off that drive. It's a yard.

Ninja found us

(01-05-2019, 06:46 PM)tyus Wrote: Afc south is an embarrassment lol. Viewership probably really low for this game

I thought with the end of the regular season we'd see the end of the pathetic "woe is me" posts in the gameday threads but I guess all its done is shift the sad sack act to the division instead.

The biggest issue to fix is going to be the coaching issue.. because the bottom never truly falls out with OBrien.. he lives in regular season mediocrity.. I just hope he doesn't stick around as long as Marvin Lewis did.

(01-05-2019, 06:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:52 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Ah this is where people are!

Ninja found us

Lol, its not like you were really trying to hide.

What a mess the Texans D is making on this drive.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2019, 07:00 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

(01-05-2019, 06:51 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:47 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Yeah, I did not have a good feeling about this game.

I'm curious what your take on O'Brien is?  Seems to be pretty well respected around the league. 
I won't pretend to know much about him. What is it that bothers you?

As soon as this horror show is over and I collect my thoughts (possibly sober up, but not likely), I'll give this question the attention it deserves..

Its a long LONG list of [BLEEP] decisions.

(01-05-2019, 06:54 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 06:46 PM)tyus Wrote: Afc south is an embarrassment lol. Viewership probably really low for this game

I thought with the end of the regular season we'd see the end of the pathetic "woe is me" posts in the gameday threads but I guess all its done is shift the sad sack act to the division instead.

Butthurt? I expressed an opinion and you took offense. lol

There's a game on?

Seriously, I cut the cord with cable/DTV and watch TV over the air along with Netflix and Amazon Prime. But that means I can't get ESPN. I bet there are a lot of others doing the same thing.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(01-05-2019, 07:02 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

There's a game on?

Seriously, I cut the cord with cable/DTV and watch TV over the air along with Netflix and Amazon Prime. But that means I can't get ESPN. I bet there are a lot of others doing the same thing.

It's on ABC

(01-05-2019, 07:02 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:

There's a game on?

TV is overrated. If you have fast internet everything is available to you. You can get this game somewhere for free I'm sure of it.
A True Fan ladies and gentlemen:
(11-12-2018, 07:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ramsey for Grier straight up

(01-05-2019, 07:03 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 07:02 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: There's a game on?

It's on ABC

Yep. I found that out as soon as I finished the post.

I can watch the 2nd half of a blowout. Whooo Hooo!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"