Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wild Card Weekend

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 03:00 PM by Jags.)

(01-06-2019, 02:54 PM)MikePete54 Wrote: I'm not happy with Blake and Kessler, but I'm glad we didn't draft Lamar Jackson. He bad.

I was just thinking, this is pretty reminiscent of a Jaguars game.  Granted, I haven’t watch much Ravens this year.  Good defense, but only offense coming from the QB running like Bortles scrambling for a first.  Only difference is the Ravens try to run Jackson.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tony Romo just said "Phillip Rivers is pissed". I know it's not really that bad of a word just curious if that was a slip or is he allowed to say that on air? Never heard an announcer say something like that so I was just curious.

(01-06-2019, 03:01 PM)Brett Wrote: Tony Romo just said "Phillip Rivers is pissed". I know it's not really that bad of a word just curious if that was a slip or is he allowed to say that on air? Never heard an announcer say something like that so I was just curious.

I think part of it is he is still getting used to being out of the locker room and into the booth.  He’s done it before.   It’s actually refreshing hearing a guy say it how it is.  For me at least.  But I can see how it’s not cared for by others.

(01-06-2019, 03:01 PM)Brett Wrote: Tony Romo just said "Phillip Rivers is pissed". I know it's not really that bad of a word just curious if that was a slip or is he allowed to say that on air? Never heard an announcer say something like that so I was just curious.

They have a guy in the truck who would mute that on the seven second delay if it was a real broadcast offense I think. 

Typically - they'd save that kind of colorful language for the night game.

Thanks guys, just was curious! It didn't bother me one bit, just threw me off.

Put in Flacco. Run based offense designed around inept Lamar Jackson passing is just straight up garbage to watch.

I had a feeling Lamar Jackson would get shut down by a actual good defense. Will be interesting to see if Flacco comes out in the second half.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Chargers kicker is doing a nice job in that wind. 

Ravens look bad. They can't get the run or pass going which is making the Jackson bootlegs easier to stop.

I’m thinking Jackson is out now

Why can't our defense be aggressive like that chargers. We should hire that upcoming D coordinator Bradley.....

(I kid, I kid)

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-06-2019, 03:51 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m thinking Jackson is out now

It's been really bad. They can't do anything. I'm not sure if Flacco can turn this around but they can't keep doing what they currently are.

(01-06-2019, 03:53 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 03:51 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m thinking Jackson is out now

It's been really bad. They can't do anything. I'm not sure if Flacco can turn this around but they can't keep doing what they currently are.

Yeah, Chargers have this one.  I don’t think Flacco will win it but they’ll definitely lose it with Jackson.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 03:59 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Lol this Ravens offense is worse than Jaguars. Three straight runs. At least the jags throw on 3rd down. Worse than high school.

Harbaugh or whoever is in charge of the offensive gameplan is calling one of the worst games I've seen. And kick the 50 FG in those field conditions on 4th&1 when your offense can't produce anything down 9 points late in the 3rd quarter? Another great decision lol...

That may be a TD. Pretty close

How do they review that and place it on the 1?

What is going on?

Could be a TD for either team!

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2019, 04:26 PM by Jags.)

What a crazy game

I’d hate to be the refs.

TD LA or Ravens, lol

And it looks like no TD at all. Crazy.

That's so tough.

It looks loose just before he lands so no TD but down at the 1 inch line.

Maybe worst playoff game I have ever watched.