Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russell Okung thinks the league is plotting against the Chargers

Russell Okung thinks the league is plotting against the Chargers

The Chargers had a chance to take the lead over the Ravens in December, when a holding penalty on Russell Okung backed them up, and they fumbled on the next play.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...-chargers/
Me sarcastic? No couldn't be. I am much too dim witted to grasp the quaint subtleties of such potent mockery!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

hes half right. there is a  conspiracy in nfl,but not againest chargers. the [font=Georgia,] conspiracy is againest the city of Jacksonville. NFL wants team in london. [/font]

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

He blatantly held a guy yesterday for sure though. On an end around to Gordon or some type of Jet Sweep like run play to close out the game. They ultimately won. But holding happens on damn near every play. And in fairness the vast majority of the officiating from 2018 and now into the play-off run has been piss poor.

I lost count with how many times Aikman, Buck and Michaels. Especially Michaels. Those guys just went off on the officiating every other week it felt like. The NFL needs to tighten that up and address it.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

NFL gave them the game vs the Steelers too, on a powder blue and golden plate.
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES 

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019, 07:41 PM by snowwolf776.)

you all will belieave me when nfl moves jags to london,and the jags suddenly start winning. the trip to the afc tittle game was to fake out the fans so people don't catch on.. I have knowen for years. no one belieave the nfl is planning on moveing jags to london.  i would say by 2022.

(01-16-2019, 07:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: you all will belieave me when nfl moves jags to london,and the jags suddenly start winning. he trip to the afc tittle game was to fke out the fans so people don't catch on.. I have knoowen for years. no one belieave the nfl is planning on moveing jags to london.  i would say by 2022.

The NFL can't move the Jaguars without Shad's permission.

(01-07-2019, 06:04 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: hes half right. there is a  conspiracy in nfl,but not againest chargers. the [font=Georgia,] conspiracy is againest the city of Jacksonville. NFL wants team in london. [/font]

Do you have a video of yourself in your tinfoil hat?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 05:18 PM by snowwolf776.)

(01-16-2019, 08:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 07:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: you all will belieave me when nfl moves jags to london,and the jags suddenly start winning. he trip to the afc tittle game was to fke out the fans so people don't catch on.. I have knoowen for years. no one belieave the nfl is planning on moveing jags to london.  i would say by 2022.

The NFL can't move the Jaguars without Shad's permission.

they already have it,nfl is paying him,and all of the jags to lose so they can move them.  sports players will do anything for money.

(01-17-2019, 07:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 08:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: The NFL can't move the Jaguars without Shad's permission.

they already have it,nfl is paying him,and all of the jags to lose so they can move them.  anyone will do anything for money.

I will give you 5 dollars to punch lastonealive in the face. Banana

(01-16-2019, 08:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: The NFL can't move the Jaguars without Shad's permission.

they already have it,nfl is paying him,and all of the jags to lose so they can move them.  anyone will do anything for money.

This is just soooooo stupid.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Cite your source or stop posting bull pucky. You're better than this, Snowy.

(01-17-2019, 08:00 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 07:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: they already have it,nfl is paying him,and all of the jags to lose so they can move them.  anyone will do anything for money.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-17-2019, 08:00 PM)Sammy Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 07:42 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: they already have it,nfl is paying him,and all of the jags to lose so they can move them.  anyone will do anything for money.

no thank you i don't punch anyone for anything unless it was in self defense.

(01-18-2019, 05:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 08:00 PM)Sammy Wrote: I will give you 5 dollars to punch lastonealive in the face. Banana

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2019, 08:53 AM by Sammy.)

(01-18-2019, 05:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 08:00 PM)Sammy Wrote: I will give you 5 dollars to punch lastonealive in the face. Banana

If you don't self defend yourself, he will be the lastonealive. It is his goal to kill us all Snowie. That is why he chose that board name. He is pure evil. We must stick together. And IT IS $5 Bucks.

(01-18-2019, 06:30 PM)Brett Wrote:
(01-18-2019, 05:17 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no thank you i don't punch anyone for anything unless it was in self defense.

Stop doing that ... I can't afford that.